Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Senzu_Bean wrote:Just saw the episode and it had two main errors that the animators should have fixed. Vegeta's hands was colored like his skin rather than white, like his gloves and Trunks eyes as Super Saiyan has iris.
I actually already tell and show the picture of Vegeta's glove error but admin delete it!

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14131
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: Funky Town
Contact:

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Goku100xKamehameha wrote:
Senzu_Bean wrote:Just saw the episode and it had two main errors that the animators should have fixed. Vegeta's hands was colored like his skin rather than white, like his gloves and Trunks eyes as Super Saiyan has iris.
I actually already tell and show the picture of Vegeta's glove error but admin delete it!
Well next time, don't include pictures with the name and info of an illegal fansub distribution site on them.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358


We Gotta Power >>>>> Cha-La Head Cha-La. Fight me.

A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Ussj Future Trunks
Regular
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Ussj Future Trunks » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 am

Goku's nightmare...scares me! :shock:
Simian upstart...none surpass me. No one even comes close! BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe. The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet. Or better still...to be crushed...LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!

- Freeza, DBZ Kai.

User avatar
MR.Mark
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 am

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by MR.Mark » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:Goku's nightmare...scares me! :shock:
I know it's unintentional at that point, but it's kinda cool if you think of that pink monster that grabs Goku as a foreshadowing of Buu. :mrgreen:

Ussj Future Trunks
Regular
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Ussj Future Trunks » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 am

Lol that's what i thought too. Scarily similar to Super Buu.
Simian upstart...none surpass me. No one even comes close! BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe. The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet. Or better still...to be crushed...LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!

- Freeza, DBZ Kai.

User avatar
Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am

When I saw that scene, Super Boo is the first thing that came across my mine.

User avatar
The Tori-bot
I Live Here
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Penguin Village
Contact:

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by The Tori-bot » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Huh? Buu-ish monster? Did I miss something?
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

User avatar
Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:51 am

The Tori-bot wrote:Huh? Buu-ish monster? Did I miss something?
You know, those white things that appeared on Trunks's imagination at the episode where he explain the androids to Goku. those things also appeared on Goku's dream when he had a heart virus.

User avatar
Rory
I Live Here
Posts: 2647
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:15 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Rory » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Goku100xKamehameha wrote:
The Tori-bot wrote:Huh? Buu-ish monster? Did I miss something?
You know, those white things that appeared on Trunks's imagination at the episode where he explain the androids to Goku. those things also appeared on Goku's dream when he had a heart virus.
Ooooh, you mean the things that look nothing like Boo?

User avatar
MR.Mark
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 am

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by MR.Mark » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Rory wrote: Ooooh, you mean the things that look nothing like Boo?
Goku's nightmare, where a pinkish thing with liquid-metal like powers grabs him, has similarity's to Buu.

User avatar
Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Kai Episode 63 (27 June 2010)

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Rory wrote:
Goku100xKamehameha wrote:
The Tori-bot wrote:Huh? Buu-ish monster? Did I miss something?
You know, those white things that appeared on Trunks's imagination at the episode where he explain the androids to Goku. those things also appeared on Goku's dream when he had a heart virus.
Ooooh, you mean the things that look nothing like Boo?
There bodies can stretch like Boo!

Post Reply