Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.
-
Choice195
- Banned
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Post
by Choice195 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 pm
Hey guys, I've been checking out CDJapan lately and I'm been wondering about the "Dragonball Kai Blu-Ray Boxsets"
I'm talking the these Boxsets:

And i was wondering if someone could post some pictures of the contents inside the boxes, like a dissection if theres already a post for this than please send me the link, if not please post some pictures. I dont need pictures of the dragonbook from the first 2 Boxsets.
-
Choice195
- Banned
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Post
by Choice195 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 pm
I know....., I'm looking for pictures of the 3rd and 4th Box sets.
-
SSJSteve
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Post
by SSJSteve » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:56 pm
Goku100xKamehameha wrote:Box 4 on my topic!
It would help if you posted
the topic.
-
SSJSteve
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Post
by SSJSteve » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Goku100xKamehameha wrote:SSJSteve wrote:Goku100xKamehameha wrote:Box 4 on my topic!
It would help if you posted
the topic.
He already know the topic.....
You could of linked to the topic, which would of made things easier.
