Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here
Posts: 2832
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm
Location: New Zealand

Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

What are your favourite Kai episodes? Mine are definitley episode 13 and episode 45.

AoiKageNoChikara
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Re: Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by AoiKageNoChikara » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Well, I personally Loved Ep 14. 45, 47, 55. 56. I liked specially 14, 55 because the music was superb in those eps, 56 too

User avatar
dan2026
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 am

Re: Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by dan2026 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:02 am

I really liked episodes 52 and 53, the end of Goku vs Freeza (and Namek)
Its such a pleasure to watch now most of the awful filler has been cut out.

Ussj Future Trunks
Regular
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by Ussj Future Trunks » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 am

All of them :3. But I especially loved the Piccolo vs 17 episode.
Simian upstart...none surpass me. No one even comes close! BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe. The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet. Or better still...to be crushed...LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!

- Freeza, DBZ Kai.

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 am

Episode 41 for featuring Super Dragon Soul!! And Saiyan Blood of course, although Vegeta wasn't as bad ass, as he wanted to be :mrgreen:

User avatar
BobZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria [Land of Confusion]

Re: Favourite DBKai Episodes?

Post by BobZ » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 pm

At the moment probably episode 13, hands down. It has my favourite moment in Z where Vegeta and Goku have their little conversation before going at it.

I was actually lucky enough to get a chance and watch the English dub of that episode recently. It almost brought tears to my eyes. I've literally waited years for Funimation to get Vegeta's speech about Saiyans having their battle power checked at their birth and Goku being a cast-off right. They've really done a splendid job of it. With the superb quality and untouched soundtrack it was really effing epic. I'm getting the first Blu-Ray boxset as soon as I get the chance. It will be nice to watch the anime dubbed again for a change. :)

Post Reply