My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
November 23rd 2010 Update: I'm gonna start putting in parethesis next to each episode how much I'm off. If I ever get off by a full episode or two, I'll re-do the rest of the predictions.
Hey guys, I posted this on another forum, but I wanted to see more people's opinions on it. This is my self edited prediction of how long Dragon Ball Kai will go and what will be in each episode. I use a combo of the Anime and Manga, cutting most filler besides more interesting well-animated fights such as Goku/Majin Vegeta, Vegetto/Super Buu, and Goku/Kid Buu. Also, it would be hella hard and awkward transitions without more fighting left in for those fights. Anyways here's what I've got:
Cell Arc: (The rest of it)
80: Cell kicks Krillin, Gohan goes SSJ, Cell toys with Vegeta. (Nailed it.)
81: Vegeta uses the Final Flash, Cell beats up Vegeta, Trunks steps in, Kuririn gets away with Vegeta. (Nailed it.)
82: Trunks can't keep up, Cell spares him, Tells him to start training. (I'm ahead by 6:08)
83: Cell has his broadcast, Goku/Gohan exit the Room of Spirit/Time, Goku says they don't need to go back in.(I'm ahead by 20:00, a full episode)
84: Goku powers up for Karin, Cell kills Army, Goku starts looking for next Guardin(Still ahead by one episode, 20:00)
85: Goku gets Dende, Cell Games arrives, Satan shows up.(Ahead by a full episode still, 20:00)
86: Everyone shows up, Cell beats Satan and his disciples.(Ahead by a full episode still, 20:00)
87: Goku and Cell Warm-up, power-up, start fighting for real.(Staying ahead by a full episode, 20:00, Kai should start catching up next week)
88: Goku Vs. Cell, Cell blows up ring, Goku starts his Warp Kamehameha.(Ahead by 16:30 or so.)
89: Goku uses the Warp Kamehameha, Goku eventually gives up.(Ahead by about 10:00)
90: Gohan steps in, Gohan tells Cell not to make him angry, Cell doesn't care.
91: 16 blows up, Cell sends Cell Jr.'s after Z Warriors.
92: Cell Jr.'s beat up Z Warriors, 16 dies, Gohan goes SSJ2, kills Cell Jr.'s.
93: Gohan starts beating up Cell, Cell loses half of his body to Gohan's huge Kamehameha.
94: Cell throws-up 18, Goku teleports him to Kaio's planet, Cell blows up.
95: Cell returns, kills Trunks/swats Vegeta/damages Gohan, Starts powering up Kamehameha.
96: Goku convinces Gohan to try, Gohan kills Cell.
97: Shenlong is used, peace returns to our time.
98: Trunks goes back and kills 17/18/Cell.
Majin Buu Arc:
99: Gohan goes to High School, Bulma makes him an outfit, Great Saiyaman starts two reckless drivers.
100: Videl finds out he's Gohan, tells him fight in the Tournament, Goku says he will fight too.
101: Gohan starts training with Goten, Goten goes SSJ, Videl comes over.
102: Videl learns how to fly, lots of training stuff, Videl flies home.
103: Everyone goes to the Tournament, Goku shows up, Vegeta breaks the Punching Machine.
104: Junior Division, Goten and Trunks have the first round of their fight.
105: Trunks wins, punches Satan out of the ring.
106: We meet Supreme Kai, All the matches are set.
107: Krillin wins, Piccolo gives up, Videl and Spopovich get up to where Spopovich is flying up to her.
108: Spopovich beats Videl, Gohan starts going SSJ against Kibito.
109: Yamu/Spopovich steal Gohan's energy, everyone follows them, Gohan and Kibito leave Videl behind.
110: Babidi is revealed, Vegeta and Pui Pui square off.
111: Vegeta/Goku win, Dabura says he will fight in Level 3.
112: All Battle Royal Stuff, finishing with Satan winning.
113: Dabura/Gohan fight, Vegeta is turned Majin, Vegeta blows up half the arena.
114: Vegeta states how much he hates Goku, Goku/Vegeta fight, ending with Goku kicking Vegeta into the cave in DBZ episode 230.
115: Goku/Vegeta fight more, Buu's egg hatches, Buu is about to form.
116: Buu knocks out Dabura, knocks both Gohan/Supreme Kai into the ground.
117: Buu eats Dabura, Vegeta shows up, starts beating up Buu.
118: Buu turns the tables on Vegeta, Piccolo slices Babidi in half, Vegeta blows up.
119: Majin Buu/Babidi are still alive, Goku wakes up, Shenron is summoned.
120: Everyone is brought back life, Kibito/Kai leave with Gohan, Babidi tells everyone to look for Goten/Trunks/Piccolo.
121: Gohan is brought to the Kai World, Goku starts teaching the boys fusion, Gohan pulls out the Zeta Sword, Babidi says he's heading to West City.
122: Goku goes SSJ3, Goku and Majin Buu fight a bunch.
123: Goku leaves the fight, Buu kills Babidi/goes on a rampage, Goku continues teaching Fusion.
124: Buu makes his house, Goku goes back to the afterlife/finds Gohan, Piccolo starts teaching Fusion.
125: Buu meets the blind boy, Old Kai comes out of the broken sword/starts powering up Gohan.
126: Gotenks is formed, comes back beaten up. Satan messes with Buu, ends with him giving Buu a bath.
127: Super Gotenks is formed, Bee is shot, Satan beats up the two men.
128: Satan is shot, Evil Buu forms/eats Fat Buu, Super Buu goes to the lookout.
129: Buu kills everyone else on earth, enters the Room of Spirit and Time.
130: Gotenks/Buu fight, Piccolo blows up the door.
131: Buu escapes and eats everyone, Gotenks/Piccolo escape, Gotenks beats up Super Buu.
132: Gotenks de-fuses, Gohan shows up/beats up Super Buu, Super Buu prepares to blow up.
133: Buu explodes, Dende/Hercule are found, Buu absorbs Gotenks/Piccolo, starts to beat up Gohan.
134: More Buu/Gohan fighting, Old Kai gives his life to Goku, Goku shows up and chops Buu in half.
135: Buu Absorbs Gohan, Goku/Vegeta fight Buu, Vegetto is formed.
136: Lots of Vegetto/Buu fighting, ends with Vegetto being turned into candy.
137: More fighting, Vegetto gets absorbed, ends with Goku/Vegeta finding the others.
138: Goku/Vegeta fight Buu, escape with the others, Buu turns into Kid Buu.
139: Supreme Kai flashbacks, Kid Buu blows up Earth, reforms in space.
140: Kid Buu goes to Kai planet, Goku/Kid Buu fight, Vegeta steps in and starts getting beaten up.
141: Goku jumps back in, Vegeta shows respect, starts getting beaten up to give Goku time, Kid Buu spits out Fat Buu after Satan steps in.
142: Fat Buu/Kid Buu start fighting, Goku loses SSJ3, Vegeta makes his wishes and tells Goku to prepare the Genki-Dama.
143: Lots of pleading to earthlings, Satan tells them to give their energy, Goku finishes the Genki-Dama.
144: Goku kills Kid Buu, everyone is happy up on Kami's lookout.
145: 10 years later, everyone goes to the tournament in search of the "New Buu", we meet Pan, she fights.
146: Goku/Uub Fight, Goku and him fly off to train.
This puts us at a total of 48 episodes for the "Majin Buu Arc", which works out well for the DVD's. It gives us exactly 16 3-Episode DVD's, and 4 12-Episode Blu Ray Boxes. The material for each episode was estimated between 18:40 and 19:40, which is pretty conisistent with the length of the first 79 episodes. I feel really confident in this number, and it would really only get screwed up if they left in some odd filler.
Hey guys, I posted this on another forum, but I wanted to see more people's opinions on it. This is my self edited prediction of how long Dragon Ball Kai will go and what will be in each episode. I use a combo of the Anime and Manga, cutting most filler besides more interesting well-animated fights such as Goku/Majin Vegeta, Vegetto/Super Buu, and Goku/Kid Buu. Also, it would be hella hard and awkward transitions without more fighting left in for those fights. Anyways here's what I've got:
Cell Arc: (The rest of it)
80: Cell kicks Krillin, Gohan goes SSJ, Cell toys with Vegeta. (Nailed it.)
81: Vegeta uses the Final Flash, Cell beats up Vegeta, Trunks steps in, Kuririn gets away with Vegeta. (Nailed it.)
82: Trunks can't keep up, Cell spares him, Tells him to start training. (I'm ahead by 6:08)
83: Cell has his broadcast, Goku/Gohan exit the Room of Spirit/Time, Goku says they don't need to go back in.(I'm ahead by 20:00, a full episode)
84: Goku powers up for Karin, Cell kills Army, Goku starts looking for next Guardin(Still ahead by one episode, 20:00)
85: Goku gets Dende, Cell Games arrives, Satan shows up.(Ahead by a full episode still, 20:00)
86: Everyone shows up, Cell beats Satan and his disciples.(Ahead by a full episode still, 20:00)
87: Goku and Cell Warm-up, power-up, start fighting for real.(Staying ahead by a full episode, 20:00, Kai should start catching up next week)
88: Goku Vs. Cell, Cell blows up ring, Goku starts his Warp Kamehameha.(Ahead by 16:30 or so.)
89: Goku uses the Warp Kamehameha, Goku eventually gives up.(Ahead by about 10:00)
90: Gohan steps in, Gohan tells Cell not to make him angry, Cell doesn't care.
91: 16 blows up, Cell sends Cell Jr.'s after Z Warriors.
92: Cell Jr.'s beat up Z Warriors, 16 dies, Gohan goes SSJ2, kills Cell Jr.'s.
93: Gohan starts beating up Cell, Cell loses half of his body to Gohan's huge Kamehameha.
94: Cell throws-up 18, Goku teleports him to Kaio's planet, Cell blows up.
95: Cell returns, kills Trunks/swats Vegeta/damages Gohan, Starts powering up Kamehameha.
96: Goku convinces Gohan to try, Gohan kills Cell.
97: Shenlong is used, peace returns to our time.
98: Trunks goes back and kills 17/18/Cell.
Majin Buu Arc:
99: Gohan goes to High School, Bulma makes him an outfit, Great Saiyaman starts two reckless drivers.
100: Videl finds out he's Gohan, tells him fight in the Tournament, Goku says he will fight too.
101: Gohan starts training with Goten, Goten goes SSJ, Videl comes over.
102: Videl learns how to fly, lots of training stuff, Videl flies home.
103: Everyone goes to the Tournament, Goku shows up, Vegeta breaks the Punching Machine.
104: Junior Division, Goten and Trunks have the first round of their fight.
105: Trunks wins, punches Satan out of the ring.
106: We meet Supreme Kai, All the matches are set.
107: Krillin wins, Piccolo gives up, Videl and Spopovich get up to where Spopovich is flying up to her.
108: Spopovich beats Videl, Gohan starts going SSJ against Kibito.
109: Yamu/Spopovich steal Gohan's energy, everyone follows them, Gohan and Kibito leave Videl behind.
110: Babidi is revealed, Vegeta and Pui Pui square off.
111: Vegeta/Goku win, Dabura says he will fight in Level 3.
112: All Battle Royal Stuff, finishing with Satan winning.
113: Dabura/Gohan fight, Vegeta is turned Majin, Vegeta blows up half the arena.
114: Vegeta states how much he hates Goku, Goku/Vegeta fight, ending with Goku kicking Vegeta into the cave in DBZ episode 230.
115: Goku/Vegeta fight more, Buu's egg hatches, Buu is about to form.
116: Buu knocks out Dabura, knocks both Gohan/Supreme Kai into the ground.
117: Buu eats Dabura, Vegeta shows up, starts beating up Buu.
118: Buu turns the tables on Vegeta, Piccolo slices Babidi in half, Vegeta blows up.
119: Majin Buu/Babidi are still alive, Goku wakes up, Shenron is summoned.
120: Everyone is brought back life, Kibito/Kai leave with Gohan, Babidi tells everyone to look for Goten/Trunks/Piccolo.
121: Gohan is brought to the Kai World, Goku starts teaching the boys fusion, Gohan pulls out the Zeta Sword, Babidi says he's heading to West City.
122: Goku goes SSJ3, Goku and Majin Buu fight a bunch.
123: Goku leaves the fight, Buu kills Babidi/goes on a rampage, Goku continues teaching Fusion.
124: Buu makes his house, Goku goes back to the afterlife/finds Gohan, Piccolo starts teaching Fusion.
125: Buu meets the blind boy, Old Kai comes out of the broken sword/starts powering up Gohan.
126: Gotenks is formed, comes back beaten up. Satan messes with Buu, ends with him giving Buu a bath.
127: Super Gotenks is formed, Bee is shot, Satan beats up the two men.
128: Satan is shot, Evil Buu forms/eats Fat Buu, Super Buu goes to the lookout.
129: Buu kills everyone else on earth, enters the Room of Spirit and Time.
130: Gotenks/Buu fight, Piccolo blows up the door.
131: Buu escapes and eats everyone, Gotenks/Piccolo escape, Gotenks beats up Super Buu.
132: Gotenks de-fuses, Gohan shows up/beats up Super Buu, Super Buu prepares to blow up.
133: Buu explodes, Dende/Hercule are found, Buu absorbs Gotenks/Piccolo, starts to beat up Gohan.
134: More Buu/Gohan fighting, Old Kai gives his life to Goku, Goku shows up and chops Buu in half.
135: Buu Absorbs Gohan, Goku/Vegeta fight Buu, Vegetto is formed.
136: Lots of Vegetto/Buu fighting, ends with Vegetto being turned into candy.
137: More fighting, Vegetto gets absorbed, ends with Goku/Vegeta finding the others.
138: Goku/Vegeta fight Buu, escape with the others, Buu turns into Kid Buu.
139: Supreme Kai flashbacks, Kid Buu blows up Earth, reforms in space.
140: Kid Buu goes to Kai planet, Goku/Kid Buu fight, Vegeta steps in and starts getting beaten up.
141: Goku jumps back in, Vegeta shows respect, starts getting beaten up to give Goku time, Kid Buu spits out Fat Buu after Satan steps in.
142: Fat Buu/Kid Buu start fighting, Goku loses SSJ3, Vegeta makes his wishes and tells Goku to prepare the Genki-Dama.
143: Lots of pleading to earthlings, Satan tells them to give their energy, Goku finishes the Genki-Dama.
144: Goku kills Kid Buu, everyone is happy up on Kami's lookout.
145: 10 years later, everyone goes to the tournament in search of the "New Buu", we meet Pan, she fights.
146: Goku/Uub Fight, Goku and him fly off to train.
This puts us at a total of 48 episodes for the "Majin Buu Arc", which works out well for the DVD's. It gives us exactly 16 3-Episode DVD's, and 4 12-Episode Blu Ray Boxes. The material for each episode was estimated between 18:40 and 19:40, which is pretty conisistent with the length of the first 79 episodes. I feel really confident in this number, and it would really only get screwed up if they left in some odd filler.
Last edited by spikevegeta on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
- The Time Traveller
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 3456
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
- Location: UK
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
I'm willing to bet those descriptions will also be the episode titles...
Good prediction, and I swear I remember people calculating it would be just under 150 episodes.
Good prediction, and I swear I remember people calculating it would be just under 150 episodes.
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
This seems like a pretty good guess. It would also mean that Funi would either release 11 or 12 of their sets depending on how they wanted to set it up. They add 13 each set so I guess they could add an extra episode or two on the last few to make it 11 sets.
"It just says dear Freeza... and then theres a picture of a butt"
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
I would guess Funimation might want to make it 12 sets to keep the Saga's separate. Of course that would mean:
Saiyan/Frieza Arc: (13 Eps. Each)
1: 1-13
2: 14-26
3: 27-39
4: 40-54(15 to finish off the Frieza Arc)
Cell Arc: (11 Eps. Each)(Same as Japan)
5: 55-65
6: 66-76
7: 77-87
8: 88-98
Majin Buu Arc:(12 Eps. Each)
9: 99-110
10: 111-122
11: 123-134
12: 135-146
We should get a pretty good idea once they release info on the fourth set. Right now if it stuck with 13 episodes, that would get us through Episode 52, just after Frieza gets sliced in half. Hopefully Funimation adds 53/54 to finish the saga, but who knows, they've done weirder.
Saiyan/Frieza Arc: (13 Eps. Each)
1: 1-13
2: 14-26
3: 27-39
4: 40-54(15 to finish off the Frieza Arc)
Cell Arc: (11 Eps. Each)(Same as Japan)
5: 55-65
6: 66-76
7: 77-87
8: 88-98
Majin Buu Arc:(12 Eps. Each)
9: 99-110
10: 111-122
11: 123-134
12: 135-146
We should get a pretty good idea once they release info on the fourth set. Right now if it stuck with 13 episodes, that would get us through Episode 52, just after Frieza gets sliced in half. Hopefully Funimation adds 53/54 to finish the saga, but who knows, they've done weirder.
- Gaffer Tape
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6141
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
- Contact:
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
Well, I guess that depends on what you consider the end of the arc. I've always considered Freeza coming to earth to be part of the Cell arc, not the Freeza arc, but that's still a nice home release division.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:
MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 9/28/26!)
Current Episode: The Failure of Frost - Dragon Ball Dissection: The God of Destruction Champa Arc Part 3 (Manga)
MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 9/28/26!)
Current Episode: The Failure of Frost - Dragon Ball Dissection: The God of Destruction Champa Arc Part 3 (Manga)
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
I agree that Frieza going to earth was part of the Cell Arc. That's what I'm proposing for the Funimation releases. Episode 54 is when everyone gets wished back but Goku says he will come back later. That would end Part 4, then the 5th set would start with Episode 55, Frieza being recovered in space and going to Earth before Trunks shows up.
- Gaffer Tape
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6141
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
- Contact:
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
Oh, blah. I guess you were referring to the first time Freeza gets sliced in half.
Wow. He gets cut in half more than most people...
Wow. He gets cut in half more than most people...
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:
MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 9/28/26!)
Current Episode: The Failure of Frost - Dragon Ball Dissection: The God of Destruction Champa Arc Part 3 (Manga)
MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 9/28/26!)
Current Episode: The Failure of Frost - Dragon Ball Dissection: The God of Destruction Champa Arc Part 3 (Manga)
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
How about we refer to which way he gets cut in half, from now on, for clarity?
"Oh, yeah, I remember when Freeza got horizontal'd!"
or
"Oh, yeah, there's the time that Freeza got sliced in half!"
"Horizontal'd or vertical'd?"
"Vertical'd."
"Oh, yeah, that was cool!"
"Oh, yeah, I remember when Freeza got horizontal'd!"
or
"Oh, yeah, there's the time that Freeza got sliced in half!"
"Horizontal'd or vertical'd?"
"Vertical'd."
"Oh, yeah, that was cool!"
Your freelance, amateur translator, with over a year's worth of self-taught experience. Once an honorary member of Team Kinniku, and a man with his work shown in various places here and there. If you have a song you'd like me to look over, I'll happily look it over and see if I can translate it for you.
Most Recent Song Added to Ashy-kun's Song Translation Topic: Yoake no Kodomo-tachi (Translated: The Children of the Dawn)
Most Recent Song Added to Ashy-kun's Song Translation Topic: Yoake no Kodomo-tachi (Translated: The Children of the Dawn)
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
I deff. think Kai will end around episode 145 - 150. So it's halfway done in Japan now, and the DVD's will have 12 - 13 releases in America so 9 or 10 more. Oddly, does not sound that far away even though it won't be finished HERE until either Winter 2011/2012 or Fall 2012. Anything over that would push it into another "I did not realize Toonami had year long breaks".
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
I figure I'll start posting my thoughts on the episodes, specifically how they lined up with my predictions.
80: I was very surprised they left in the Kienzen, people talked about that in the 80 Talkback topic, so I won't go to deep into it. Overall, it finished right where I thought it would.
81: Just gotta say, I loved this episode, especially the Final Flash sequence. Pacing was perfect, it allowed each moment to land, and kept it going. I was surprised that they had both Goku/Gohan sequences still in it. Maybe since Toei knows Gohan is gonna be the hero this time, they want to highlight Gohan growing along with Cell, culminating to there fight. Once again, I nailed the ending of the episode.
80: I was very surprised they left in the Kienzen, people talked about that in the 80 Talkback topic, so I won't go to deep into it. Overall, it finished right where I thought it would.
81: Just gotta say, I loved this episode, especially the Final Flash sequence. Pacing was perfect, it allowed each moment to land, and kept it going. I was surprised that they had both Goku/Gohan sequences still in it. Maybe since Toei knows Gohan is gonna be the hero this time, they want to highlight Gohan growing along with Cell, culminating to there fight. Once again, I nailed the ending of the episode.
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
82: I had the episode going through the scene of Kurririn helping out 16, which would have been an extra 6:08 into DBZ #166. This doesn't really bother me, since the Buu Arc is the only section which I actually self edited. Since I knew the Cell Arc was going to finish at Episode 98, that lined up to where each episode would have exactly 2 Manga Chapters. I basically just punched those in, knowing they would roughly line up, and it would all end at the same point, Trunks killing Cell at the end of 98.
As for the episode itself, I'm glad this Saga is over with. I always disliked the Perfect Cell Saga, DBZ 153-165. I thought most of it was tedious and a lot of the animation is pretty piss poor. Cell Vs. Vegta sucked, as well as Cell Vs. Trunks, and even though I liked Trunks and Cell's scuffle at the end of 164, it wasn't canon, Trunks never landed a hit on Cell. Makes sense. The only parts of the saga I like are the Final Flash(which Kai handled wonderfully), and Kurririn's contemplating turning off 18 or not. Nice to see the humans get a moment here and there.
As for the episode itself, I'm glad this Saga is over with. I always disliked the Perfect Cell Saga, DBZ 153-165. I thought most of it was tedious and a lot of the animation is pretty piss poor. Cell Vs. Vegta sucked, as well as Cell Vs. Trunks, and even though I liked Trunks and Cell's scuffle at the end of 164, it wasn't canon, Trunks never landed a hit on Cell. Makes sense. The only parts of the saga I like are the Final Flash(which Kai handled wonderfully), and Kurririn's contemplating turning off 18 or not. Nice to see the humans get a moment here and there.
-
spikevegeta
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: My Dragon Ball Kai Episode Predictions.
Just updated for the first time in a while, mainly because I sort of phoned-in the cell arc predictions. Once again, I knew the Arc would end on Episode 98, so it wasnt' a big deal to me. If you want updated predictions for the last 11 episodes, here they are:
88: Goku/Cell Warm-up, Cell uses over-powered Kamehameha.
89: Cell blows up ring, Goku uses Warp Kamehameha, Goku/Cell continue to fight.
90: Goku gives up, Gohan powers up.
91: Gohan tells Cell not to make him angry, Cell eventually decides to charge the Z Warriors and steal the Senzu
92: Android 16 blows up, Cell Jr.'s have fun, Gohan goes SSJ2
93: Gohan kills Cell Jr.'s, starts beating up Cell
94: Cell gets hit by huge Kamehameha, Spits out 18, Cell about to blow up.
95: Goku teleports, Cell blows up, shows up, messes up Gohan's arm.
96: Gohan kills Cell
97: Shenlong starts fixing everything.
98: Trunks kills 17/18/Cell
88: Goku/Cell Warm-up, Cell uses over-powered Kamehameha.
89: Cell blows up ring, Goku uses Warp Kamehameha, Goku/Cell continue to fight.
90: Goku gives up, Gohan powers up.
91: Gohan tells Cell not to make him angry, Cell eventually decides to charge the Z Warriors and steal the Senzu
92: Android 16 blows up, Cell Jr.'s have fun, Gohan goes SSJ2
93: Gohan kills Cell Jr.'s, starts beating up Cell
94: Cell gets hit by huge Kamehameha, Spits out 18, Cell about to blow up.
95: Goku teleports, Cell blows up, shows up, messes up Gohan's arm.
96: Gohan kills Cell
97: Shenlong starts fixing everything.
98: Trunks kills 17/18/Cell

