Karin tower

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JDrozen

Karin tower

Post by JDrozen » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:36 pm

What did Songoku actually learn at the Karin tower?

Jord
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jord » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:47 pm

He increased his speed by trying to catch Karin and increased strength by cliimbing the tower several times.

He also learned the secret of the Senzu.

JDrozen

Post by JDrozen » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Jord wrote:He increased his speed by trying to catch Karin and increased strength by cliimbing the tower several times.

He also learned the secret of the Senzu.
I had the feeling he learned to sense and predict moves. Remeber the night before he caches Karin he studys Karin moves while he is slepping.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:55 pm

He was just debating whether he should steal the water while Karin slept. Though learning to detect movements is part of a fighter's training, so it's possible I'm forgetting something Karin said when he explained why the water was fake.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:21 pm

Dayspring wrote:He was just debating whether he should steal the water while Karin slept. Though learning to detect movements is part of a fighter's training, so it's possible I'm forgetting something Karin said when he explained why the water was fake.
From vol 8, his words were, "Climbing up and down the Karin Tower... and trying to steal the flask from me... they were all training exercises to increase your strength."

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:48 am

Super Sonic wrote:
Dayspring wrote:He was just debating whether he should steal the water while Karin slept. Though learning to detect movements is part of a fighter's training, so it's possible I'm forgetting something Karin said when he explained why the water was fake.
From vol 8, his words were, "Climbing up and down the Karin Tower... and trying to steal the flask from me... they were all training exercises to increase your strength."
Thanks for the clearing up!
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.