Dragon Trailers.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here
Posts: 4563
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Manhattan, New York
Contact:

Dragon Trailers.

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed May 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Hey guys, so I just wanted to toss this out there if anyone is interested. I started a YouTube channel just for DragonBall promotional material. It's mostly trailers, but there is some other stuff in there too.

I kinda have a interest in how FUNimation advertises Dragon Ball and how it's changed over the years.

User avatar
dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:37 am

Re: Dragon Trailers.

Post by dragondyle » Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Subscribed. :) I love American Dragon Ball trailers.
"You must have faith in who you are." - Gohan (Dragonball Evolution)

Post Reply