Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
-
SSJSteve
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Post
by SSJSteve » Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm
Hey all.
Just finished another "mini" AMV. I really enjoyed working on this, so I hope you enjoy it!
Dragon Rider - Watch in HD for best quality.
I would love to know what people think!
-
dragondyle
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:37 am
Post
by dragondyle » Tue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm
That was awesome! I'm lovin' these mini AMV's you make. Subscribed

"You must have faith in who you are." - Gohan (Dragonball Evolution)
-
SSJSteve
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Post
by SSJSteve » Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 am
Thanks dragondyle! I'm glad you enjoyed and thanks for the feedback.

-
Akumaito Beam
- Regular
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm
Post
by Akumaito Beam » Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 am
The music didn't do much for me but from a video and technical stand point everything seemed really great. It all synched up nicely, there were some cool effects in there and the footage quality was clean and crisp. I'll be following your work with interest.
-
SSJSteve
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Post
by SSJSteve » Wed May 18, 2011 9:25 am
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll admit "Dragon Rider" isn't my favourite track, but for obvious reasons I stick with Epic music. It seemed to fit well with Wrath of the Dragon.