Photoshop request.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 am
Location: QLD, Australia
Contact:

Photoshop request.

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I hate to request this from people, but I have neither the resources or the talent to photoshop stuff well.

I wanted to make an image of Trunks in front of the TARDIS from Doctor Who.

These are the images I have to work with... they aren't my preferred ones or anything, just the best I could find... if anyone has any better images in their collection or whatever, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Son_Gohan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:14 pm

Re: Photoshop request.

Post by Son_Gohan » Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

Gave it a shot.

Image

User avatar
Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 am
Location: QLD, Australia
Contact:

Re: Photoshop request.

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Tue May 24, 2011 5:23 am

Haha, that looks pretty cool! Thanks! :)
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Post Reply