Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
-
Kayo83
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 am
- Location: Maryland
Post
by Kayo83 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm
-
TheDevilsCorpse
- Moderator
- Posts: 11378
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
-
Contact:
Post
by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 am
Trunks and Goten both look pretty good, but I'd be forced to repaint them. The mismatched skin tones and Trunks' odd expression would really irk me, no need for him to be looking out the corner of his eyes. lol Did the gashapon's have a SS Trunks and SS Goten as well? If they did, I'd suggest swapping the heads on the SS versions too. Irwin wasn't all that great at making the kids look like kids with everything being so angular. lol
As for Tarble, that Jakks Vegeta body is just horrible, and I mean horrible for him. If you're looking to put the head on a more readily available figure that is a better fit, I'd suggest the Freeza Arc Energy Blasting Gohan. It is much closer to Tarble's actual size, and has the shoulder pads, meaning less work if you plan to actually make the figure resemble the character.

Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)
-
Kayo83
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 am
- Location: Maryland
Post
by Kayo83 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:29 pm
True that will definitely need a repaint the faces. I've been looking for SSJ versions but i haven't seen any with Trunks that have the bangs on em. Agreed will look into getting that Gohan. Damn now that a big Gohan head hahah