3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Finale
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now
I was skimming through the clips for a bit earlier and thinking "Huh, this is actually sort-of halfway decent" and then I was hit by the triple threat of "space warriors", "KAMAYAMAYA" and a Vegeta whose voice never broke.
I'm Rosie (she/her
). My username is a chuuni holdover from nearly two decades ago 
I collect and play video games and I'm a VTuber!
Also check out my Super Saiya Densetsu remake project!
I collect and play video games and I'm a VTuber!
Also check out my Super Saiya Densetsu remake project!
- Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Contact:
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now
Also Bardock's laughing when Freeza destroys the entire Saiyan planet and race.ThunderPX wrote:I was skimming through the clips for a bit earlier and thinking "Huh, this is actually sort-of halfway decent" and then I was hit by the triple threat of "space warriors", "KAMAYAMAYA" and a Vegeta whose voice never broke.
- BlazingFiddlesticks
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now
Seconded.ThunderPX wrote:I was skimming through the clips for a bit earlier and thinking "Huh, this is actually sort-of halfway decent" and then I was hit by the triple threat of "space warriors", "KAMAYAMAYA" and a Vegeta whose voice never broke.
JulieYBM wrote:Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
son veku wrote:CanadaMetalwario64 wrote:Where is that located?BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
- Ringworm128
- Banned
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now
Bardok's "stop laughing" line reminds me of Cell's line to Vegeta after hes hit by the Final Flash. And Nappa's voice and pose when he say "oh whatever you want sir" priceless! I thought Freeza's voice was pretty cool though it would have been better for Ginyu or at least 2nd form Freeza. Dodoria sounds like he was voiced by Pat Buttram. I loved the voice acting for "I'm fine" and "this isn't real". "Alright now I understand, they've all gone crazy and that means their dangerous". Whats funny is that Bardok sounds like hes going insane himself when he says that. I love how Bardok sounds drunk when he says "I will change the future! I will not let it happen!"
-
SuperForteX
- Banned
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 am
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Bardock SP. now
What in the world is this? hahah! I've never heard this dub before. What IS this? This is so awesome!!
My favorite part is the Dodoria henchmen fighting Bardock.
"I never knew there could be anyone as powerful as this guy."
Just the delivery... how could any voice actor sound so akward, I cannot stop laughing.
My favorite part is the Dodoria henchmen fighting Bardock.
"I never knew there could be anyone as powerful as this guy."
Just the delivery... how could any voice actor sound so akward, I cannot stop laughing.
- Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Contact:
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
Well everyone, The Best of Big Green finally comes to an end with the Trunks Special and the Finale.
I gotta admit the Trunks Special wasn't funny enough to warrant a full remix video, but I hope the Finale video will be a fitting close to the series.
If anyone has the Big Green dubs of the original DB Movies, the GT Special, and DBZ Movies 10-13, let me know and there may be a slight chance I may revive The Best of Big Green series. But in all honesty, I'd rather move on to bigger and better projects.
The surprise I have for the 3G Kai one year anniversary will totally blow this out of the water and I hope you all enjoyed The Best of Big Green series as much as I had editing it.
Farewell!
I gotta admit the Trunks Special wasn't funny enough to warrant a full remix video, but I hope the Finale video will be a fitting close to the series.
If anyone has the Big Green dubs of the original DB Movies, the GT Special, and DBZ Movies 10-13, let me know and there may be a slight chance I may revive The Best of Big Green series. But in all honesty, I'd rather move on to bigger and better projects.
The surprise I have for the 3G Kai one year anniversary will totally blow this out of the water and I hope you all enjoyed The Best of Big Green series as much as I had editing it.
Farewell!
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
I liked that finale video; very fitting. :3
On hiatus.
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
The narrator can't take too many character deaths it seems. And 17 reminded me of Deadpool.
I can't believe they didn't do anything worse to the 2nd TV special. Especially with the rain scene or with Bulma. Can't blame them though, the History of Trunks aint no joke.
The finale video was really neat.
I can't believe they didn't do anything worse to the 2nd TV special. Especially with the rain scene or with Bulma. Can't blame them though, the History of Trunks aint no joke.
The finale video was really neat.
- BlazingFiddlesticks
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
Okay, since when did the Big Green dub actually have some decent voice acting? Piccolo, Bojack, Broly? I suppose anyone can get better with the right characters and time (Hey, look at Funi).
Asian Tien is amazah.
Asian Tien is amazah.
JulieYBM wrote:Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
son veku wrote:CanadaMetalwario64 wrote:Where is that located?BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
There has probably been a thread or two in the past about this but where can I buy the Big Green dub on DVD? I like it that much.
- Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Contact:
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
I'm trying to work on a buyer's guide, but I can't find the majority of the movies on sale.Codarik wrote:There has probably been a thread or two in the past about this but where can I buy the Big Green dub on DVD? I like it that much.
- songohan619
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
- Location: Askøy, Norway
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
What song did you use for the finale?
Also, "GO AWAY, you discusting": EPIC!!
What movie is that from?
Also, "GO AWAY, you discusting": EPIC!!
What movie is that from?
Also known as "GeniDude" and "NerdyNorwegian"!
- Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Contact:
Re: 3G Kai - The Best of Big Green Thread - Trunks SP and Fi
The Trunks Special had an instrumental Aoi Kaze no Hope for the credits.songohan619 wrote:What song did you use for the finale?
Also, "GO AWAY, you discusting": EPIC!!
What movie is that from?
The "Go away, you're disgusting!" line is from Movie 8.




