A DBZ animation I am working on with roughly 5-7 episodes. The script is in progress but the project is at halt as I need to have voices ready to do the "flaps". A preview should be up in a few days.
Japanese impressions in english would be neat if they can be pulled off, but you can have your own take on the voices too. (Ocean dub-like voices would also be awesome, FUNi-like would be great too)
These are voices in episode 1 listed below. There's no need for a Freeza.
Post it in my PM to a link for your auditions.
I need:
- Goku UchihaBroman
Brian Drummond style Vegeta Undecided
Tenshinhan CellDuber
Yamcha Me
Krillin lloydSSJ4
Bulma TheRinaKitto
Roshi batistabus
Gohan (baby) Stix1800
Raditz DillonTaylorOfficial
Nappa lloydSSJ4
Oolong lloydSSJ4
Puar Stix1800
Chiaotzu Stix1800
Burter Me
Freeza LordCrehavos9000
Recoome LordCrehavos9000
Jiece (still needs a voice)
Guldo CellDuber
Ginyu CellDuber
have faith in me, help me out, and hope that it WILL be completed



