Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
The S
I Live Here
Posts: 2414
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:54 am
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Contact:

Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Post by The S » Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 am

Made this quite a while ago, from a Raditz body and Goku head, along with a Vegeta scouter.

Image
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

User avatar
The S
I Live Here
Posts: 2414
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:54 am
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Contact:

Re: Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Post by The S » Sat May 14, 2011 9:26 am

Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

User avatar
Vegeta1056
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Post by Vegeta1056 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Really? No one's commenting on this? Guess I'll be the first.

Fantastic craftsmanship on these figures dude. How'd you make the Officer Black figure? I figure you would have made it from a Blue figure, and molded the head by yourself, but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions.

User avatar
The S
I Live Here
Posts: 2414
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:54 am
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Contact:

Re: Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Post by The S » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

It's Lex Luthor.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

User avatar
djkalteraphine
Regular
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:42 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Contact:

Re: Custom DragonBall Action Figures

Post by djkalteraphine » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Really great work, man.

Post Reply