Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Budogenkai
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am
Location: Ohio

Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by Budogenkai » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm

PSN: Genkaidomo
360: Bhuda64

http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips

anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?

User avatar
kaialone
Regular
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:56 am

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by kaialone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Errr.... :|
-凯

User avatar
Sun-Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by Sun-Wukong » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

I think it's trying to make fun of the whole Solja Boy thing, but I have no idea...
This will never not be my sig:
VegettoEX wrote:"Snoop Lion" is just a character he's playing for his reggae album and documentary. Him saying that it's his new name is all part of the character.

I can't believe this is on-topic.

User avatar
Raykugen
Regular
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by Raykugen » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

That made me cry
Do you want NEW GENERATION DRAGON BALL (Z, GT..) IMAGES? In HQ? Of all characters? Click here: http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=17178
My Deviantart: http://raykugen.deviantart.com/
Dragon Ball Characters Project Deviantart: http://dbcproject.deviantart.com/

User avatar
funrush
I Live Here
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: United States

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by funrush » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Gal-O-Sengen! :lol:

User avatar
StarRot
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen what the hell is this?

Post by StarRot » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm

It's a thing of beauty, that's what it is.
Sun-Wukong wrote:I think it's trying to make fun of the whole Solja Boy thing, but I have no idea...
It's more of a parody of the Gyaru/Yamanba/Ganguro subcultures.

... Vegeta makes a good Gyaru-oh.

Post Reply