My versions of Trunks killing Freeza in Kai

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
songohan619
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 1457
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
Location: Askøy, Norway

My versions of Trunks killing Freeza in Kai

Post by songohan619 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

It is not as good as this,:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Uf4FOspa8
But still good, i think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ja3VTmFWI
I used music from Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness.
Credit to Ani-Nation.
Also known as "GeniDude" and "NerdyNorwegian"!

User avatar
funrush
I Live Here
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: United States

Re: My versions of Trunks killing Freeza in Kai

Post by funrush » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I think it's good. It has a different feel than the other versions of the scene, it almost has a happy feeling.

Post Reply