Hijinx in Hell with Freeza and Cell (wip)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Sun-Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Hijinx in Hell with Freeza and Cell (wip)

Post by Sun-Wukong » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm

I think it's coming along pretty well, but I'm not that good at writing action scenes so I'm a little lost at the moment. I had to get pretty creative with the formatting to get it to even resemble what I typed on word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____“So then, we are all in agreement.” Freeza calmly explained, surrounded by
his men. “I have no equal in this realm, and I shall rule all of you.” He looked
around at what he thought would be his new kingdom, giving a crooked smile.
Gradually, one evil soul after another kneeled before him without hesitation. Hell
was as silent as the depths of space before his own men’s scouters started
malfunctioning like never before.
_____“It‘s true that you have no equal, but you do have a superior!” From the
distance a stranger called out, loudly enough to be heard without sounding angry.
_____“Oh, do I? By all means then, prove it to me.” Freeza feigned amusement by
the green warriors confidence, but really was excited by the prospect of a
challenging fight. Ever since being humbled by Son Goku, he acknowledged warriors
stronger than he as a possibility in his own mind, even if he wouldn’t admit it.
_____“Well, with your cells and those of Son Goku, it would stand to reason that
I’m more powerful than you.”
_____“S-Son Goku?” Freeza said without even realizing. Everyone could sense the
fear in his voice before recognizing the name themselves.
_____“You mean that brat who killed me in Penguin Village?”
_____“My last son failed to avenge me after all.”
_____“So Vegeta couldn’t finish off Kakarotto, eh? Serves him right.”
_____“You seemed eager for a fight though, if you still want to try…” Cell offered.

_____“So what if I was bested by a monkey once!? It’s not a big deal; it was just a
fluke, and if I had just--” Freeza started to lose his composure before one of his
men interrupted him.
_____“Excuse me, but didn’t you also get killed by that other Super Saiyan with a
sword when we went to Earth that one time, my lord?”
_____“Shut up, you!” He screamed, swatting him away with one swift motion.
_____“Other Super Saiyan? Are you saying that reject Kakarotto managed to reach
that level of power along with Vegeta?” Nappa inquired. And when did Vegeta start
using a sword…?

_____“Oh no, the other Super Saiyan wasn’t Vegeta;” the low-level soldier corrected
him, “it was some stranger with purple hair.”
_____“Actually, the one you call Vegeta did become a Super Saiyan later on, not
that it did him any good against me. Sadly, the same can not be said of that son of
Goku‘s…” Cell trailed off.
_____“Wait, even that brat is strong enough to defeat me now? I’m… I’m nothing
more than a joke, bested by a bunch of monkeys and a half-monkey…” Freeza said,
deflated. “Wait, how do I know you aren’t lying?”
_____“Would I really lie about being killed by a child?”
_____“I don't even know anymore. So, let’s find out!” He screamed, beginning to
charge up to his full power.

_____Cell stood aloof, just waiting for Freeza to come at him.
This will never not be my sig:
VegettoEX wrote:"Snoop Lion" is just a character he's playing for his reggae album and documentary. Him saying that it's his new name is all part of the character.

I can't believe this is on-topic.

User avatar
Attitudefan
I Live Here
Posts: 2963
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Hijinx in Hell with Freeza and Cell (wip)

Post by Attitudefan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Lol, good read! You know, Piccolo was the only one to really kill Goku... Gohan technically killed him the second time...
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

Post Reply