http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZlrz0lNco
What is this I don't even
Broly in Hay
- StarRot
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Broly in Hay
I love that video. =D
It's a parody of this scene in the anime, Fist of the North Star.
What the song lyrics apparently say:
"I realized just how much I liked it when we saw eye to eye …
“How are you feeling right now?”
I understand we can’t be together again but
If only for a bit longer … don’t avert your eyes from me …"
... yeaaaaaah.
It's a parody of this scene in the anime, Fist of the North Star.
What the song lyrics apparently say:
"I realized just how much I liked it when we saw eye to eye …
“How are you feeling right now?”
I understand we can’t be together again but
If only for a bit longer … don’t avert your eyes from me …"
... yeaaaaaah.
- Innagadadavida
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3480
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Arkansas, USA
Re: Broly in Hay
It's where my avatar comes from. It's a ridiculously animated scene in a show with no shortage of that.
- Metalwario64
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6331
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:02 am
- Location: Namek
Re: Broly in Hay
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash
- StarRot
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Broly in Hay
Excellent.



