DBZ Ryuseigun Vocal Version
- Ringworm128
- Banned
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am
DBZ Ryuseigun Vocal Version
(Not by me.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyAih7zHXE
- Super Saiyajin Luffy
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: Gensokyo
- Contact:
Re: DBZ Ryuseigun Vocal Version
Know about this through TeamFourStar??? It's pretty awesome video. I know, that you posted another upload (no vocals) with the subtitles on daizex.
I'm like WTF, that TFS introdruce their fans the world of nicodouga and Japanese fads. And it's more shocking, that I'm the one, who uploaded/mirrored this from nicovideo...
The comments are aresome.
http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopi ... =ryuseigun
Edit: the comments: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=syyAih7zHXE
Some people are mad at TFS, lol.
Edit 2: What TFS can do in one day by favoriting a "random" video:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8665/tfs1.png
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/741/tfs2.png
I'm like WTF, that TFS introdruce their fans the world of nicodouga and Japanese fads. And it's more shocking, that I'm the one, who uploaded/mirrored this from nicovideo...
The comments are aresome.
http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopi ... =ryuseigun
Edit: the comments: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=syyAih7zHXE
Some people are mad at TFS, lol.
Edit 2: What TFS can do in one day by favoriting a "random" video:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8665/tfs1.png
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/741/tfs2.png
DragonBall Xenoverse Fighting Mechanics breakdown
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
DB Xenoverse is not a DBZ simulator with fighting elements, it's a semi competent fighting/action game with DBZ simulation elements.Rukura about Sparking Omega wrote:I'm imagining people from Namco Bandai looking at these big sites talking about the announcement and them going "Wait....what?! Did we do that? Are we doing that? *turns to Spike* Are you people doing that?"

