Just 'cuz I'm a dork... cool screen shot

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:42 am

I am SO glad Power DVD is not that involved a process XP
-Laserkid

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:35 am

Well, no, no software DVD player is that complicated, if you just want to capture a single image.

Doing it VegettoEX's way though, will give you access to the entire film, enabling you to grab specific frames without scanning through the film to find it. The scanned images will also be of a higher quality than if you just hit the capture button.

If you just want single images, and aren't overly fussed about quality, the capture button will probably be fine. If you are a perfectionist, you might want to do it Mike's way. And if you are capturing a lot of footage (for a music video, say), you'd definitetly want to do it Mike's way.

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:53 pm

If I was going a music video I'd need to do it that way yes but I have not the sowtware to do it that way, and power DVD screenies tend to work fine for me, heck some of my older images are from a video capture card and even older from Snappy ^^;;
-Laserkid