Dragon Ball's Target Audience in JAPAN

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

bkev
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball's Target Audience in JAPAN

Post by bkev » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

@Shinobi-03: text on-screen edits in some cases aren't our fault. TMS sent Sonic X to 4Kids with that gibberish onscreen, and did horrible and often inconsistent things to Detective Conan.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ahiru77 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm

It's kids, but I bet the company wasn't too surprised when this show got it's first fair share of "bronies" back then. :lol:

Perfect
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Perfect » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Ahiru77 wrote:It's kids, but I bet the company wasn't too surprised when this show got it's first fair share of "bronies" back then. :lol:
No... Just no.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.