Dragon Boxes for Sale

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Re: Dragon Boxes for Sale

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

@triforce capture are you planning on keeping the box 4 sealed or are you going to open it???

Craddle
Regular

Post by Craddle » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

rs_chaosmaster wrote:Your observation is interesting but not correct at all I have been complemented for my packing of the item!!! It is bubble wrapped twice then has packing peanuts placed in a ziploc bag then the ziploc bag is taped closed. Then there is a piece of Styrofoam slid down the left hand side so the box wont move and lastly i placew newspaper and the top to prevent it from moving up and down then it is closed with the adhesive and taped!! Not to criticize your opinion but I have had people say they hate when all the seller does is stick the item in the box which is what happened with my one crushed copy!! I take all criticisms with consideration but so far it seems my method is more than sufficient plus unlike the box it prevents water damage!!!
My observation was incorrect because I didn't have all the information. If you're going to go through all that work, then of course it wont get damaged.

TriforceCaptre
Beyond Newbie

Post by TriforceCaptre » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm

rs_chaosmaster wrote:@triforce capture are you planning on keeping the box 4 sealed or are you going to open it???
Opening for sure. Once I have them all I fully intend to watch them.
"There's ten thousand reasons to survive, but you only needed one to die." -CKY-

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Is their a concern you have with buying used because I can review my used copy and make sure it is in pristine condition with no problems to any of the discs it makes little sense to pay another 50 if all you are going to do is open it to watch and since I received this item it has been bubble wrapped and in a ziploc bag

Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Krycek7o2 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

rs_chaosmaster wrote:Is their a concern you have with buying used because I can review my used copy and make sure it is in pristine condition with no problems to any of the discs it makes little sense to pay another 50 if all you are going to do is open it to watch and since I received this item it has been bubble wrapped and in a ziploc bag
Some people are like that. Personally, I don't care if it's opened and watched. As long as they are in great condition, that's good enough for me.

TriforceCaptre
Beyond Newbie

Post by TriforceCaptre » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 am

You make a good point.
I guess as long as it's in very nearly "like new" condition I may just cave and buy it. :)

EDIT: Having looked at it again and read the description it seems quite fine so I've gone ahead and bought it from ya.

You've helped me complete my collection sir. I thank you very much! :mrgreen:
"There's ten thousand reasons to survive, but you only needed one to die." -CKY-

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Not a problem i am shipping the item today probably around 4 so expect it Monday :D

Wanzai

Post by Wanzai » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Still want to sell used Dragon Box 3? If so, can you send it to Poland or US shipping only?