Dragon Ball Z Kai Part 7

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai Part 7

Post by CaBrPi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

ohaimynameiserik wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:In the dub, I don't remember what name Krillin used for his attack on Freeza, but on Cell, he's back to saying "Destructo Disc" instead of Kienzan. Cell also sticks with Solar Flare.
Wait, what? Did I miss something? Has part 7 already shipped early?
Some people who ordered from RightStuf have indeed already received their shipments.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

ohaimynameiserik wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:In the dub, I don't remember what name Krillin used for his attack on Freeza, but on Cell, he's back to saying "Destructo Disc" instead of Kienzan. Cell also sticks with Solar Flare.
Wait, what? Did I miss something? Has part 7 already shipped early?
Rightstuf did.

http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopi ... =7&t=19661

Rightstuf with only one f?
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:46 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Rightstuf with only one f?
Yes. That's how the company name is spelled. (Well, technically, it's RightStuf, with a capital "S".)

I just hope Part 8 doesn't take another six months to be released.

gameleon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gameleon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Apparantly Part 7 contains the teaser for Part 8. So maybe that indicated a shorter wait for 8 (Part 6 didn't contain the teaser for 7 after all). It's also been confirmed it contains episode 98.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

The price has slightly decreased for the Kai Seven DVD set, it's now $22.99, still, for the Blu-rays, nothing changed.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

.:PoetikaL:.
Regular

Post by .:PoetikaL:. » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Has anyone uploaded a video of the person singing Dragon Soul in Part 7?
My Deviantart: http://poetikal.deviantart.com
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheycallmeBrod

"I beat Toguro, and after that I assumed everything else would just be a big ol' piece of cake. And then some rogue Spirit Detective has to go and open up the freakin' gates of Hell!" -Yusuke Urameshi

I think Tom Dubois of "The Boondocks" said it best for me when FUNimation announced the release of the domestic Dragonbox, after buying all of the Season Sets: "MOTHERFUCK!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, PRICKS, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIT!"

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Persons. It's a huge thing with all the people who sang Dragon Soul so far. Also, no one has uploaded it yet.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 am

funrush wrote:Persons. It's a huge thing with all the people who sang Dragon Soul so far. Also, no one has uploaded it yet.
If they have everyone who already sung it, sing this one. Kinda makes me think they have something different planned for Part 8. Eh, maybe it's just me.

The GREAT D.

Post by The GREAT D. » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 am

I have a question for people who already own this set. Is Mr. Satan only called Mr. Satan in every instance that his name is used, or did the H-Word manage squeeze it's way somewhere on this set? Sorry if this has been addressed already. I just wanted to know if he has a consistent name, and that Funimation didn't use both like in the uncut Z dub.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:32 am

The GREAT D. wrote:I have a question for people who already own this set. Is Mr. Satan only called Mr. Satan in every instance that his name is used, or did the H-Word manage squeeze it's way somewhere on this set? Sorry if this has been addressed already. I just wanted to know if he has a consistent name, and that Funimation didn't use both like in the uncut Z dub.
Travis Touchdown or someone else who already own Part Seven said there was absolutely no use of the h-word, so we're good and Mr. Satan all the way. :lol:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

gameleon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gameleon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

The GREAT D. wrote:I have a question for people who already own this set. Is Mr. Satan only called Mr. Satan in every instance that his name is used, or did the H-Word manage squeeze it's way somewhere on this set? Sorry if this has been addressed already. I just wanted to know if he has a consistent name, and that Funimation didn't use both like in the uncut Z dub.
I have Part 7 and I can confirm there is not a single utterance of Hercule in the entirety of part 7,including the episode 87 title and the audience cheering and such. All has been turned into Mr Satan.

Ani-Nation7
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Ani-Nation7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

I forgot to ask this but does Cell say "Oh Shit!" during the Final Flash scene. I know a lot of us were hoping for that.

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Post by Codarik » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Ani-Nation7 wrote:I forgot to ask this but does Cell say "Oh Shit!" during the Final Flash scene. I know a lot of us were hoping for that.
Sadly no, he still says "Oh No!".

cloud1414
Beyond Newbie

Post by cloud1414 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Would it be hard to put oh shit instead of oh no? There are clips on youtube of the oh shit and 1 version doesnt have much bgm behind it so someone could work with it. You know someone will do something like this once it gets released in stores next week.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:14 am

cloud1414 wrote:Would it be hard to put oh shit instead of oh no? There are clips on youtube of the oh shit and 1 version doesnt have much bgm behind it so someone could work with it. You know someone will do something like this once it gets released in stores next week.
The clips of the "Oh, shit!" are from the German Cell.

"Oh, no!" is still better than "What is this?". It's slightly sad to know Cell doesn't say that but no big deal.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

.:PoetikaL:.
Regular

Post by .:PoetikaL:. » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 pm

funrush wrote:Persons. It's a huge thing with all the people who sang Dragon Soul so far. Also, no one has uploaded it yet.
Interesting, well I'm looking forward to someone uploading it in the near future. I would definitely like to hear how it sounds.
My Deviantart: http://poetikal.deviantart.com
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheycallmeBrod

"I beat Toguro, and after that I assumed everything else would just be a big ol' piece of cake. And then some rogue Spirit Detective has to go and open up the freakin' gates of Hell!" -Yusuke Urameshi

I think Tom Dubois of "The Boondocks" said it best for me when FUNimation announced the release of the domestic Dragonbox, after buying all of the Season Sets: "MOTHERFUCK!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, PRICKS, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIT!"

gameleon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gameleon » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 am

.:PoetikaL:. wrote:
Interesting, well I'm looking forward to someone uploading it in the near future. I would definitely like to hear how it sounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMDwdndOcc here you go , freshly taken from Blu-ray (there was a little timing issue in the middle of the video. I'll try to fix that later)

EDIT: Fixed version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz7W0JxWiAs
Last edited by gameleon on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:49 am

gameleon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMDwdndOcc here you go , freshly taken from Blu-ray (there was a little timing issue in the middle of the video. I'll try to fix that later)
I liked it, but, whatever happened to Vic?

I hope Part Eight comes with Colleen (Gohan) singing Dragon Soul and Vic too.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:
gameleon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMDwdndOcc here you go , freshly taken from Blu-ray (there was a little timing issue in the middle of the video. I'll try to fix that later)
I liked it, but, whatever happened to Vic?

I hope Part Eight comes with Colleen (Gohan) singing Dragon Soul and Vic too.
I didn't hear Brina, either. Kind of a shame, those two were my favorites.

Ani-Nation7
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Ani-Nation7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm