Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Lowered the prices!
I just want these out of the house!

NOTE
If anyone bought from me recently and your item hasn't reached you, its because I shipped it Media Mail.
Media Mail during this part of the year is a tad slower than usual. Rest assure your item will be reaching you soon.

User avatar
Codarik
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1019
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 am
Location: Snake Way

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Codarik » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Krycek7o2 wrote:NOTE
If anyone bought from me recently and your item hasn't reached you, its because I shipped it Media Mail.
Media Mail during this part of the year is a tad slower than usual. Rest assure your item will be reaching you soon.
Ah, I was wondering why it was taking its time to get to me.

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Codarik wrote:
Krycek7o2 wrote:NOTE
If anyone bought from me recently and your item hasn't reached you, its because I shipped it Media Mail.
Media Mail during this part of the year is a tad slower than usual. Rest assure your item will be reaching you soon.
Ah, I was wondering why it was taking its time to get to me.
No worries. It should be reaching you soon.

User avatar
Beji
Regular
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Beji » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Alright who's the wise guy who bought ONLY 2 and 3....

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Beji wrote:Alright who's the wise guy who bought ONLY 2 and 3....
LOL!

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Alright....
SLASHING PRICES! I NEED THESE OUT OF HERE AND I NEED SPARE CASH FOR BLACK FRIDAY!

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Even lower prices!
This is my last price reduction! Act now!

User avatar
Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 am
Location: QLD, Australia
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 am

Yeesh, I'd like to help you out. Unfortunately, 'tis the season of empty bank accounts.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la......
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:16 am

Kingdom Heartless wrote:Yeesh, I'd like to help you out. Unfortunately, 'tis the season of empty bank accounts.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la......
I know the feeling all too well, lol!

User avatar
Krycek7o2
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Kanzenban Sale & Other Items

Post by Krycek7o2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Lowered the prices for the Dragon Box figures.

Post Reply