The Forum Fleemarket (Posts all your "DB" offers)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Akira
Regular

Post by Akira » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:32 am

Good to see you too man.

I don't collect many DBZ figures anymore. The only ones that still interest me are those produced by AB Toys / Kids Biz for distribution in European nations. Those are some of the hardest to track down figures. There is a 5 inch Kami figure in one of the sets that I would love to get my hands on. I have the Korin, and it is a very cool figure. I like these figures because they make characters that the American companies never made nor did Bandai with thier Super Battle Collection or Ultimate Figure Series sets.

If there are any European board members here that can track down any of the Dragonball figures made there for me, I'd pay a fair price for them or trade you any american made figure out of my trade stock that you were interested in.

Namek'jin Ryu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Namek'jin Ryu » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:42 pm

I have to agree with Akira. Thanks to Jakks Pacific and their continuously, never-ending, re-releases of the DragonBall Z/GT figures, I don't collect many, if any, figures anymore. However, here are some that I'm still interested in:

AB Toys / Kids Biz
Great Saiyaman II (Videl Great Saiyaman)
Kami
Super Andriod 13
Janemba

If anyone here has those and are willing to sell them, feel free to contact me via PM.

Update on what I'm selling.

Tournament Saga - Fighters Begin VHS - Only VHS I have of the Tournament Saga.
Red Ribbon Army (VHS Uncut) - This includes all of the Red Ribbon Army Saga, so if you want to, you can call this the VHS Red Ribbon Army Boxed Set.
DragonBall GT - DVD #01 (Uncut) - I already have one, and somehow got a second one.
DragonBall GT - DVD #01 thru DVD #15 - Complete GT (Uncut) Set. (Not all of them have a decision pending, only certain ones.)

Color code: Green - Available; Orange - Decision Pending; Red - Sold

Blitzen
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Dragonbox The Movies Scouters

Post by Blitzen » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:51 pm

These things hurt my head and I sort of don't like them. So I'm selling the Dragonbox movie scouter walkie talkies. They've been opened once and will come with the instructions and whatever else. PM me if interested (Shipping will be from Australia)

BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrollysKin » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Namek'jin Ryu wrote:I have to agree with Akira. Thanks to Jakks Pacific and their continuously, never-ending, re-releases of the DragonBall Z/GT figures, I don't collect many, if any, figures anymore. However, here are some that I'm still interested in:

AB Toys / Kids Biz
Great Saiyaman II (Videl Great Saiyaman)
Kami
Super Andriod 13
Janemba

If anyone here has those and are willing to sell them, feel free to contact me via PM.

Update on what I'm selling.

Tournament Saga - Fighters Begin VHS - Only VHS I have of the Tournament Saga.
Red Ribbon Army (VHS Uncut) - This includes all of the Red Ribbon Army Saga, so if you want to, you can call this the VHS Red Ribbon Army Boxed Set.
DragonBall GT - DVD #01 (Uncut) - I already have one, and somehow got a second one.
DragonBall GT - DVD #01 thru DVD #15 - Complete GT (Uncut) Set. (Not all of them have a decision pending, only certain ones.)

Color code: Green - Available; Orange - Decision Pending; Red - Sold

Does the Dragonball Gt set have a box with it?
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

Namek'jin Ryu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Namek'jin Ryu » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:36 pm

BrollysKin wrote:Does the Dragonball Gt set have a box with it?
Sorry to disappoint, but no. That is the reason I am selling them, seeing as I am about to get the last two DragonBall GT Box Sets.

I will refrain from posting an updated version of my list, seeing as everything is still the same. Well, except I might have one buyer for three of the DragonBall GT DVD's, that is unless someone makes an offer for the ENTIRE 15 DVD set.

BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrollysKin » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:37 pm

Namek'jin Ryu wrote:
BrollysKin wrote:Does the Dragonball Gt set have a box with it?
Sorry to disappoint, but no. That is the reason I am selling them, seeing as I am about to get the last two DragonBall GT Box Sets.

I will refrain from posting an updated version of my list, seeing as everything is still the same. Well, except I might have one buyer for three of the DragonBall GT DVD's, that is unless someone makes an offer for the ENTIRE 15 DVD set.
Can't you buy the boxes seperately at the "Z store"?
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

Namek'jin Ryu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Namek'jin Ryu » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:42 pm

I've checked, and as far as I could tell, no. If I could that would save me quite a bit of money.

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Re: The Forum Fleemarket (Posts all your offers here & b

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:04 pm

Sebastian (SB) wrote:Most of what I'm selling is the FUNi's Perfect Cell thru Cell Games arc. The Cell Games arc includes its box set as well. I don't have all the Cell Games DVDs but most of them. My price for the "Perfect Cell" Box Set is $30 (which includes 13 episodes dual language & subtitles). As a bonus, I'll throw in the first Ultimate Uncut DVD (so that's 16 episodes for $30!!!) My price for the Cell Games DVDs (which includes 6 out of the 9 discs, 19 episodes in total, & what's mentioned above) is $40. I'll even throw in two Freeza Uncut DVDs (which include as titled "Super Saiyan Goku" & "Fall Of A Tyrant" as a bonus) for anyone whom buys the Cell Games DVD & Box Set (so that makes 8 DVDs & 26 episodes for $40!!!). Though I believe one of the Cell Games DVDs isn't working well & one of the covers is slightly damaged, so just to be fair I threw those two Freeza DVDs :) .

In short,

"Perfect Cell Box Set" w/ "Saiyan Showdown (First UUE)"=$30.00
"Cell Games DVDs" w/ "Box Set & 2 Freeza DVDs"=$40.00

I also have scans of the DVDs as well.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure057.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure063.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure058.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure059.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure060.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure061.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/ ... ure062.jpg

UPDATE: It seems my box sets are soon to be sold.
Box Sets are now officially sold.

On a side note, I'm interested in selling my "Dragon Ball: Path to Power" DVD (for those who don't know it's the 10th anniversary movie) for about $9

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:28 am

Sebastian (SB) wrote: On a side note, I'm interested in selling my "Dragon Ball: Path to Power" DVD (for those who don't know it's the 10th anniversary movie) for about $9
I'd be interested in buying it. But, does this offer only apply to peole that live in/around New Joisey; since I live in the UK?
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

poppitdvds

Post by poppitdvds » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:22 pm

Just found out FUNImation's also creating new Yu Yu Hakusho Collections, so I'm selling my Yu Yu Hakusho individual volumes 1-32, $300 (negotiable)

Also selling RuroKen volumes 1-22 ($180)

Depending on whether I get a response today or not from the guy who said he's interested, my R2 Dragonball Z Volumes might still be available, too.

If anyone's interested, just shoot me an e-mail (poppitdvds@gmail.com). I can send pics through e-mail, too, for any interested buyers.

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:24 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
Sebastian (SB) wrote: On a side note, I'm interested in selling my "Dragon Ball: Path to Power" DVD (for those who don't know it's the 10th anniversary movie) for about $9
I'd be interested in buying it. But, does this offer only apply to peole that live in/around New Joisey; since I live in the UK?
Nope. Just PM me.

poppitdvds

Post by poppitdvds » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:40 pm

Ok, Let's try this one more time:

Dragonball Z R2 Volumes 1-15 $200
Yu Yu hakusho R1 1-32 $150
Rurouni Kenshin R1 1-22 $150

Those are all big deals. Is anyone interested in these?
poppitdvds@gmail.com

Grandmaster J
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Grandmaster J » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:59 pm

poppitdvds, where are you located?

poppitdvds

Post by poppitdvds » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:27 pm

Grandmaster J wrote:poppitdvds, where are you located?
pm-ed you, Grandmaster J.

poppitdvds

Post by poppitdvds » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:49 pm

Cool, DBZ has finally been sold. Now the last two are going down:

Yu Yu hakusho R1 1-32 $125
Rurouni Kenshin R1 1-22 $125

All of Kenshin & YYH for $125 each. You'll never find a better deal. Someone please take these before I have to go trade them for store credit at gamestop.

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:50 pm

poppitdvds wrote:Cool, DBZ has finally been sold. Now the last two are going down:

Yu Yu hakusho R1 1-32 $125
Rurouni Kenshin R1 1-22 $125

All of Kenshin & YYH for $125 each. You'll never find a better deal. Someone please take these before I have to go trade them for store credit at gamestop.
Ah Gamestop...

39 cents trade in value for a DBGT dvd was the greatest deal I ever refused.

nekobi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by nekobi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:01 am

Aw, the R2 DBZ volumes are already sold? Let me know if they change thier mind. ;D

poppitdvds

Post by poppitdvds » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:29 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
39 cents trade in value for a DBGT dvd was the greatest deal I ever refused.
Haha, Exactly why I don't want to get rid of these there. :shock:

Oh, and sorry nekobi, but I actually shipped them out this morning to Castor.

BTW, Prices on Kenshin & YYH reduced to a crazy $100 each.

Blitzen
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Blitzen » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:02 pm

poppitdvds wrote: BTW, Prices on Kenshin & YYH reduced to a crazy $100 each.
That, sirs, is a fucking insane price that I wholly support someone buying. Although I'd suggest, with YYH, keeping them and doing a doublt thinpack of them if you're keen on saving space, because I doubt the new and old sets are gonna look any different.

Miesteron
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Miesteron » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:27 pm

Well, since others are posting "want-ads", I suppose I'll give it a try, too.

Is anyone currently in possession of, and willing to sell (or know of a place where I can obtain), either the Ultimate Battle 22 OST, or the "Game Music" disc with the cover from Chou Goku Den 2 (COCC-13062)? I'm looking to round out my collection of Dragonball video game soundtracks, and those seem to be hard ones to locate.. unless I'm just really bad at looking.