Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!
-
kei17
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4142
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 am
Post
by kei17 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:01 am
My friend recently told me that he heard something weird in M720, one of the tracks of the Kikuchi score.
Turn up the volume and listen very, very closely to the very end of this track. You'll hear something like a human voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxgCeReCsg
Then I extracted the strange sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7PcS-0yOhw
As you can hear, it really was a human voice! I can catch a Japanese sentence "
Oi, machigai!" which means "Hey, mistake!"
My guess is that someone at the recording, maybe the recording engineer, accidentally let out his voice to point out someone's mistake and one of the microphones caught it. Anyway, it sounds really creepy.

-
JulieYBM
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 18967
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm
- Location: 🏳️⚧️🍉
Post
by JulieYBM » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am
kei17 wrote:My friend recently told me that he heard something weird in M720, one of the tracks of the Kikuchi score.
Turn up the volume and listen very, very closely to the very end of this track. You'll hear something like a human voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxgCeReCsg
Then I extracted the strange sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7PcS-0yOhw
As you can hear, it really was a human voice! I can catch a Japanese sentence "
Oi, machigai!" which means "Hey, mistake!"
My guess is that someone at the recording, maybe the recording engineer, accidentally let out his voice to point out someone's mistake and one of the microphones caught it. Anyway, it sounds really creepy.

This is hilarious. I love learning random little things like that. Somebody needs to track down that engineer and give him a reward for his diligence.

-
Black_Liger
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1333
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 am
Post
by Black_Liger » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Cannot Unhear!!! XD
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.