Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
hulkty
Banned
Posts: 766
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by hulkty » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
hulkty wrote:Have a picture of Gohan with this Mirai hair style you were talking about?
Ahhhh!!! You nerdified Future Gohan's look! XD
Cool overall, but the glasses just counterout the hair completely LOL

User avatar
TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10592
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Capsule Corps

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm

hulkty wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:
hulkty wrote:Have a picture of Gohan with this Mirai hair style you were talking about?
Ahhhh!!! You nerdified Future Gohan's look! XD
Cool overall, but the glasses just counterout the hair completely LOL
Just curious but what does counterout mean? Never heard that one before.

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Ill sum up what hes saying.

Hair = awesome.

Glasses = bad

Together = ok
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry for no update last thursday. The page I was working on was ruined after I spilled Sunny D on it. The redone page will be up later tonight. Sorry again.

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13045
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:Sorry for no update last thursday. The page I was working on was ruined after I spilled Sunny D on it. The redone page will be up later tonight. Sorry again.
I didn't even know Sunny D was still around...kinda like Fruitopia.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:Sorry for no update last thursday. The page I was working on was ruined after I spilled Sunny D on it. The redone page will be up later tonight. Sorry again.
I didn't even know Sunny D was still around...kinda like Fruitopia.
Frankenberry and Fruity Yummy Mummy got brought back for Halloween. If that can make a comeback, anything can.

*Ashamed I literally bought 15 boxes of Frankenberry.*
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Image

User avatar
TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10592
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Capsule Corps

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Why does Vegeta always look badass when controlled? Minus Bebi who slowly became his own appearance
Last edited by TheGmGoken on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 am

I know right? Vegeta always gets an extra dose of badass when he's under control of an external force.

Sorry it took so long for the pages lately though guys. Been working 10 hour days for two weeks. Hopefully my schedule will be back on track.

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:Sorry for no update last thursday. The page I was working on was ruined after I spilled Sunny D on it. The redone page will be up later tonight. Sorry again.
I didn't even know Sunny D was still around...kinda like Fruitopia.
Oh yes it is still around. And still delicious

User avatar
TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10592
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Capsule Corps

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by TheGmGoken » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:Sorry for no update last thursday. The page I was working on was ruined after I spilled Sunny D on it. The redone page will be up later tonight. Sorry again.
I didn't even know Sunny D was still around...kinda like Fruitopia.
Oh yes it is still around. And still delicious
Just realize. How the hell did you spill Sunny D?

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Last panel. Dat rape face.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:39 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Last panel. Dat rape face.
Omg i have best idea ever.

And to answer your question Goken, I lost my grip on the cup while I was sitting back down

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:Last panel. Dat rape face.
Omg i have best idea ever.

And to answer your question Goken, I lost my grip on the cup while I was sitting back down
What have I done...
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Something fun. That's what you've done

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:Something fun. That's what you've done
I get the sense that its gonna be Bulma related. If thats the case, I have a very important message for her.

Image
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Due to my job's overtime schedule, page 9 will be updated Saturday. I got a really late start today, and didn't even get one panel done. Saturday I'm totally free so I can work on the page and continue work on Minisode 2.

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13045
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:Oh yes it is still around. And still delicious
There was some in my Fridge in the basement...how in the hell is that possible?
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Michelle91
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 15820
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Michelle91 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Do you still plan to use Frost as the final villain for NA?
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea

User avatar
TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10592
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Capsule Corps

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Do you still plan to use Frost as the final villain for NA?
I prefer the name Frigid, Gelid, or Arctic but for some reason I think he should do something unexpected as a last villain.

Post Reply