DBZ sound effects

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

lasthokage

DBZ sound effects

Post by lasthokage » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:49 am

I know this has been mentioned somewhat in a previous post but I was wondering whether anyone had created a DBZ sound effect compilation or whether it was released officially as a CD. I'm creating a few short 3D movies and need some cool battle sound effects... I think the DBZ sounds are one of the best. What I don't want are those cheesy 'chop-socky' sound effects that reminds you of those badly dubbed Bruce Lee movies (i.e. those 'pow', 'crash', 'bang' sound fx).

If there isn't anything already out there, is it possible to rip these sound fx's from the DBZ games (namely PS2 Budokai 3 game)? And how might I go about ripping them and converting them into .wav or .mp3 files?

Thanks in advance

Mystic Jack
Regular

Post by Mystic Jack » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 pm

If you ask me, you should stay away from ripping your games, it's quite simply a hazard to your PS2 but hey that's just my opinion. I think I might know where to get a super saiyan noise if it helps.
Singer, actor, chiropractor!

lasthokage

Post by lasthokage » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:37 am

Ah, I dont really need the super saiyajin sound effect... just mostly the punches, kicks, and flying off sounds.

How would I go about ripping these sounds from the game disc?

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:05 pm

Youed prolly be better off getting them from the dvds.