"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" Official Discussion Thread
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
I just got in. I'm simply going by the name "Carlos" (my actual name).
IMO, the Hub is really ugly; so bland and stiff. I'm getting it for the PS4 so I'm betting that it'll look better on there, but, they should really fix the stiffness of the characters.
Time to try out an actual battle!
EDIT: Just tried out a battle. While I do like it better than Battle of Z, I didn't enjoy it that much. The button layout is good but the characters feel so slow imo. Very glitchy too.
This game needs a lot of tweaking for sure.
IMO, the Hub is really ugly; so bland and stiff. I'm getting it for the PS4 so I'm betting that it'll look better on there, but, they should really fix the stiffness of the characters.
Time to try out an actual battle!
EDIT: Just tried out a battle. While I do like it better than Battle of Z, I didn't enjoy it that much. The button layout is good but the characters feel so slow imo. Very glitchy too.
This game needs a lot of tweaking for sure.
Last edited by PhoenixEX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
One World.
🕊
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
*Still furiously mashing X*KentalSSJ6 wrote:Still trying to get in, been at it for a hour now.
- KentalSSJ6
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6473
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
I may need a new controller after this. Better bring out the fight stick.Quebaz wrote:*Still furiously mashing X*KentalSSJ6 wrote:Still trying to get in, been at it for a hour now.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
- Rukura
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Space Lisbon, Space Portugal
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Here's a fun one. I did a mission with 2 other players. When we defeated Piccolo and Gohan, two of us froze and camera focused on the third. No clear screen. Eventually one of them gave up and quit the game and it went to the clear screen and I got to keep my items lol
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0
- KentalSSJ6
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6473
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
It's actually good for things like that to happen so they can become known to the devs. Better to have it happen now and be fixed instead of slipping into the final product.Rukura wrote:Here's a fun one. I did a mission with 2 other players. When we defeated Piccolo and Gohan, two of us froze and camera focused on the third. No clear screen. Eventually one of them gave up and quit the game and it went to the clear screen and I got to keep my items lol
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
- Rukura
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Space Lisbon, Space Portugal
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Let's not fool ourselves, stuff like this is still gonna happen all the time.KentalSSJ6 wrote:Better to have it happen now and be fixed instead of slipping into the final product.
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
I know what you mean, but after playing for a bit and getting used to the controls, I'm starting to enjoy it. No longer getting dominated by the CPUPhoenixEX wrote:I just got in. I'm simply going by the name "Carlos" (my actual name).
IMO, the Hub is really ugly; so bland and stiff. I'm getting it for the PS4 so I'm betting that it'll look better on there, but, they should really fix the stiffness of the characters.
Time to try out an actual battle!
EDIT: Just tried out a battle. While I do like it better than Battle of Z, I didn't enjoy it that much. The button layout is good but the characters feel so slow imo. Very glitchy too.
This game needs a lot of tweaking for sure.
My only gripe perhaps is that you can only aura boost downwards when not locked on to the opponent. I guess if you're focusing beat your opponent to a pulp though it shouldn't be a big deal. The game's not as smooth feeling as I thought it would be though.
Btw, are you able to follow up and home on the opponent after a knock back, specifically an aura boost + /\ attack? If so, how?
Last edited by DonieZ on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- KentalSSJ6
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6473
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Regardless, the less that makes it in the better.Rukura wrote:Let's not fool ourselves, stuff like this is still gonna happen all the time.KentalSSJ6 wrote:Better to have it happen now and be fixed instead of slipping into the final product.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
No, for some reason when they attack I can't follow up with a counterattack. I also hope that's changed for the final release. There's still time left.
I'm hoping that 2016's Dragon Ball video game is a 2.5D fighter like the Budokai series and Burst Limit. I miss these kind of DB games.
I'm hoping that 2016's Dragon Ball video game is a 2.5D fighter like the Budokai series and Burst Limit. I miss these kind of DB games.
One World.
🕊
- DarkPrince_92
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3495
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm
- Location: Glendale, CA
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Played for 20 minutes before it gave out. Still got to keep all the stuff from wednesday's UK beta. Have all the skills bought, still trying to get that Saiyan Armor. I'll be online later on tonight.
- KentalSSJ6
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6473
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Still trying to get on....I WILL NOT FALTER!


Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
The beta's acting up again. Think I'll try go on later.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Got in, played 3 online matches and 2 missions and then it stopped working, hopefully I won't have to wait another hour again to get in xD. Also for the love of god, what is wrong with the Gohan part of the "Saiyan Blood" mission? It has 2 songs playing at the same time as soon as he enters the arena.
- Rukura
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Space Lisbon, Space Portugal
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
I need to do that mission with you, Quebaz. I cannot get Gohan to show up
And I can't seem to find anyone from the forum around.
And I can't seem to find anyone from the forum around.
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Looks like I'm not the only one with trouble getting in.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Just got in and had my first match. I lost but it was a blast! My PSN is "Kamehamazing" and my character's name is "Big Daddy." I'm down for fights or missions.
If you see me give me a Salute. I saw CashmanX running around.
If you see me give me a Salute. I saw CashmanX running around.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Youtube | Art/Animation BlogInsertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
- samuraix123
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3816
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm
- Location: Kentucky
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
So far I haven't had any trouble getting into games or the city. how do I do the super moves like Kamehameha and stuff guys? also....I hate to say it...but I have more fun running around in the city more than I do actually fighting. I just don't like fighting 4 or 5 people at one time. just isn't fun to me that way. I have a hard time keeping up with my opponent(s) I do like the fighting better in this than Battle of Z. But in my opinion the funnest and easiest fighting mechanic was in Raging blast 2.(and I love fighting games like Street Fighters,Mortal Kombat etc)
Also took a pic for you guys!
I'll be back this evening to read any replies I might get.
Also took a pic for you guys!
I'll be back this evening to read any replies I might get.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!
- Rukura
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Space Lisbon, Space Portugal
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Managed to get in on my third try, the first time. Had to do a hard reset because it froze. Mashing that X button right now.
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0
- KentalSSJ6
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6473
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
- Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
After 3 hours of attempts, I am in.
Look for Kental, got a Goku color scheme going on.
Also look out for Kim and Esca.
PSN is OneWingGamer
Look for Kental, got a Goku color scheme going on.
Also look out for Kim and Esca.
PSN is OneWingGamer
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]
Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th
Right now the thing I hate the most is the Hub world necause it doesn't load all the players right away, so most of the time even if you know someone is there he won't appear.






