This BGM song has been released??

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rael1983

This BGM song has been released??

Post by rael1983 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:50 am

Do you know if this bgm song has been released in any Dragon Ball album?

I have taken it from the "fake namek" episodes, when they are in a ice cave; but also this song appears in Dragon Ball (kid Gokuh).

Also I was searching for this one.
This appears on Dragon Ball (kid Gokuh) at the begining of episode 17, and also appears on episode 12 when puar stare at the moon.

Thank You

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:11 pm

Crap, I'm at a library computer right now, so I can't hear the samples, but I can already tell you about the second one. It's the one I've fantitled "Fond Memories", and no, I'm afraid it isn't on CD.
I'll let you know about the first one as soon as I get my headphones from the ol' dorm.

UPDATE: The first one isn't on CD either. I call it "An Unusual Dessert", because it's first used in DragonBall when Tao Pai Pai orders a raw egg for dessert at the hotel he's staying at... and then boils it in the bathtub while he bathes in the scalding-hot water himself :?
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

rael1983

Post by rael1983 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:56 pm

Thank you very much kenisu3000.

I know that you are listing all the bgm songs. What a great contribution to the dragon ball community! Do you have an official list?

Regards

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 pm

I have the list in my written notes, but it isn't complete yet (I'm at college right now and didn't have room for my DB/Z/GT DVDs, so the whole thing is in suspended animation until the end of the semester). So far I've made it to the Uranai Baba arc, and I've already identified upwards of two hundred (unreleased) compositions!!
Them CD makers really need to get their rears in gear...
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.