Angelus wrote:But isn't USSJ, at that point in the series, advantageous to use up until you're fighting someone of suppressed Perfect Cell's level, something a Cell Jr is below of?
You guys are forgetting that Kibito can paralyze Dabura with magic. East Kaoishin then treats Dabura as a punching bag...
but will the gap in power enable East Kaioshin to kill Dabura with his hits? (this is the real question behind this match up) Majin Spopovich and Yamu are there to treat Kibito as their punching bag but Kibito isn't losing his focus on keeping Dabura paralyzed with his magic. If Kibito can paralyze SSJ2 Gohan, then so could he with Dabura. Creativity guys!
I guess this would be my last set for the evening!
Goku (with Kaioken x10 to 20 on Namek, post-healing tank zenkai) VS Kibito
Blonde Launch (no guns) VS Anime Frog Ginyu (mute; wouldn't he know how to utilize ki still?)
Kibito Kai VS Majin SSJ2 Vegeta
Kamikaze Ghost (from post-ROSAT Gotenks) VS Guldo
Final Form Cooler VS Final Form 100% Freeza (Namek) and King Cold (first appearance)
Eastern Supreme Kai VS transformed Bido
Tullece Crusher Corps (Amond, Cacao, Daiz, Rasin, Lakasei) VS Vegeta and Nappa (Saiyan Saga)
Neiz VS Maraikoh
Aka VS Android 17
Great Ape Goku VS Great Ape Vegeta (Saiyan saga, when Vegeta creates the false moon, Goku suddenly grew back his tail and transforms too; no tail cutting)
Mercenary Tao VS Great Ape Goku (DB First Episode, no tail cutting or grabbing)
Kibito was never shown to paralyze anyone. It was East Kaioshin who paralyzed Gohan at the tournament . Kibito was shown to have 2 skills. Being weak and healing. So even if Kaioshin paralyzes Dabura, he's the only on that could do damage to hi because Kibito's freaking useless. And Kaioshin can't fight and paralyze at the same time I don't think. Anyways..
1. If Goku can pull off a KKx20 and Kamehameha at the very start before any strain can take effect, he may have a chance, otherwise, Kibito wins.
2. Ginyu would switch bodies with Launch and then step on her.
3. I give it to Vegeta, but barely. Kibitoshin thought he could be of use alongside Goku, then was stopped by Elder Kaioshin after he states that it'd be useless. So I still have him around SSJ2 Level in power. I personally have him just as strong as Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan

.
4. A Kamikaze Ghost damaged the likes of Super Buu. Guldo's molecular structure is disintegrated.
5. Coola beats them both even easier than Future Trunks did, even with teamwork on Freeza and Cold's part.
6. Hm....very interesting. Bido never transformed in the movie. And from what I saw, he was comparable to SSJ Future Trunks in power, if not just a little bit weaker. If he did transform, I'd say he'd rival Cell Games SSJ Goku in power. I give this to Bido, unless Kaioshin uses some weird magic.
7. So I'm guessing no Oozaru again?

Vegeta wins, but barely. And unfortunately, Nappa wouldn't make it out alive. I say Nappa takes out I guess both of the little purple guys, and then is severely beaten by the remaining three. Then Vegeta steps in and fights against them 3 on 1, and even for a guy with a power level that eclipses his opponents', there is strength in numbers. In the en, everyone's dead except for Vegeta, who's wounded and has to deal with Tullece, who he had no chance of beating even if he was fresh.
8. Maraikoh at least put up a fight against Cell Games Base Goku, so the entire Coola's Armoured Squad has no chance IMO. BTW, I take back what I said about Olibu. I'll just ignore Yamcha beating actual people and just go with Olibu's fight with Paikuhan for reference, in which yes, Olibu would beat 16.
9. I honestly don't care for this special, as the power weighing is very weird for these Abo and Cado, and more importantly Aka. So I guess I'll give it to 17, but don't quote me on that.
10. The gaps would be the same as before, except now everyone's just really big and hairy. Vegeta takes this.
11. Mercenary Tao could probably beat Oozaru Goku, if he just dodges the big ape's attacks and lands a strong dodon ray or something. Idk

DB questions are harder for me to answer than DBZ

.
Super SaiyaJon wrote:
-Great Ape Goku wins. Not only would Great Ape Goku's power level be over 4x as great (1000 for Great Ape Goku and 240 for Tao), but Mercenary Tao likely would be incapable of properly fighting a Great Ape with its huge size and weight and all.
Keep in mind, this is "First Episode of DB" Goku we're talking about here. You know, the one with only a power level of 10. So if Oozaru is a 10x boost, it still won't be anything Tao can't handle.