"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Heroes" On-Going Discussion Thread

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Dyno wrote:Well, it took seven years for Abo and Kado to join the game... Someday Kyabira will also show up, who knows?
The fact the Moa and Angol got in before those two is a source of great amusement to me. They seem to just make up each mission as they go along and with the new movie coming out they felt it was time to fit them in.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:35 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I'm not saying he'll never be an option. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up to see his attacks as if he were a guarantee for the next set. It could possibly take a while. Chilled is still waiting on Cavira, Babidi is still waiting on Yakon, etc. =P
Fair enough. Forgot about Yakon, I always liked him, it would be nice to see him get in.

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 pm

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:13 am

gokugambitoptimus wrote:
Yep and even Japan loves the over 9000 mistakes lol.
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 am

Any chance that Demigra will get his own card in Heroes?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:25 am

Eventually, maybe? The God Mission series seems to be drawing more content from Online, but the Time Patrol version of Trunks is named "Xeno". We'll have to wait and see.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:52 am

Looks like the last discussion was pointless. God Mission 2 will hit on May 14th and will be bringing in SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta and Golden Freeza (as expected). There is an icon of Shisami on Freeza's card too.

Also seems there will also be more on the Masked Saiyan (Bardock) and an early version of Mira?! Truly color me interest in Heroes at this point! I'd love a direct translation on the Bardock and Mira section too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPT0xlFfBGs
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:31 am

Oh my gosh, I knew it! There is more Bardock coming, YEAH! :clap: Get your well deserved attention which you didn't in the past 20 years, badass! Thank you yet again, Dragon Ball Heroes! :thumbup:
Please... Somebody translate Mira and Bardock section. >.<'

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kakarot first card.
Freeza's alternative fourth form (and badass, I must admit) card.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 am

Could someone remind me what the scouters that the Avatars & Xeno Trunks are wearing are supposed to do in the game?
Dyno wrote:Freeza's alternative fourth form
Why are you calling it like that? It's his 5th form.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:40 am

Fifth form would be what Cooler showed to us. A completely new form. "Golden Freeza" is just his fourth form colored with gold, so... Basically is his fourth form... Alternate.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 am

Dyno wrote:Fifth form would be what Cooler showed to us. A completely new form. "Golden Freeza" is just his fourth form colored with gold, so... Basically is his fourth form... Alternate.
But this isn't just 4th Form Freeza in different colors, there are some slight differences in his appearance.
I don't understand why people disregard Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God SS, and the Golden Form as completely different forms, yet everyone considers Super Saiyan 2 & Golden Oozaru as completely different forms...
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:55 am

Dyno wrote:Fifth form would be what Cooler showed to us. A completely new form. "Golden Freeza" is just his fourth form colored with gold, so... Basically is his fourth form... Alternate.
But he haz to transform into to that, so not really...

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 am

Finally he appeared.

Too bad, not even Dragon Ball Heroes gave him a new technique. :thumbdown:

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:36 am

Dyno wrote:Finally he appeared.

Too bad, not even Dragon Ball Heroes gave him a new technique.
Only scrubs need new techniques.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:59 am

Dyno wrote:
Freeza's alternative fourth form (and badass, I must admit) card.
Looks like Shisami is in YAY! :mrgreen:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:02 pm

DNA wrote:

God Goku - Rebirth Kamahamaha

Whis - Prelude to Destruction

Golden Frieza - Golden Death Ball

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:53 pm

DNA wrote:

This post has to be one of the best I've seen in this entire forum.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 pm

In Heroes, SSGSS Vegeta announces his attack as "Goddo Final Flash", so it looks like he does get a new technique, kind of.

EDIT: If you want to see it in action, there is video posted over at shonengamez

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Well, his card just says "Final Flash". Hope you are right!

You mean this? If so, that is for Ultimate Mission 2, not the actual arcade Heroes.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:04 pm

UM2 uses the same cards as the arcade game, so he should say "Goddo Final Flash" in the arcade too.