Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by RandomGuy96 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 am

Saiga wrote:So, here's a sort of hypothetical question I have: going off a minimalist approach, what numbers would you give SS3 Goku, Evil Boo, SS3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan based only on Goku's refusal to fight Boo and the fights SS3 Gotenks vs Boo, Evil Boo vs Gohan and Bootenks vs Gohan.

I ask only to focus on those because I'm just more interested in what people think the minimum would be to replicate the feats, not how strong those characters actually are.
Well there should be a sizable gap between Goku and Super Buu; he was very scared of fighting him, even with Vegeta's help (at 1/4 of Goku's strength, he could be useful), and was scared even before he knew SS3 drained power so quickly. He also plainly said in that scene that his strength was nowhere near Buu's. I'd say the minimum difference would have to be pretty big. As for Buu vs Gotenks and Buu vs Gohan; the first is one fighter having a huge but not overwhelming advantage over the other, while the second is the standard beatdown difference, e.g. KK x3 Goku vs Vegeta, Tenshinhan vs Saibaman.

So something like this:

Goku: 75
Buu: 100
Gotenks: 120
Gohan: 150
Zombie wrote:Where do you guys have the following fighters:
Future 17: 280 (moderately weaker than his present counterpart)
Future 18: 270 (ditto)
Future SSJ Gohan (one arm): 150 (Strong enough that he feels like he has a chance against 17 and 18 together while still not being sure, until 17 reveals that he was only using ~45% of his power)
Future SSJ Vegeta: 0 (I don't believe future Vegeta obtained the form, due to lack of motivation and devotion)
Future SSJ Gohan: 90 (I presume this is with two arms? Weak enough to consistently get smacked around by 17 when he's only using 40-45% of his power)
Future SSJ Trunks (Mecha arc): 160 (Gohan initially mistaking him for Goku, along with him only being a bit stronger than Gohan, suggests he's not that far above Namek Goku levels)
Future Piccolo: 50 (I have no real reason for this specific battle power; it's just a convenient number that's far below the level he got to by training with a SS non-stop, but still many times above his Namek level)
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:20 pm

With the exclusion of the brief intro, I'm basically going to copy and paste what I wrote in in here.

With a high volume of discussions pertaining to the comparison of GT and BoG / FnF, I've broken down a some subtle clues I was able to pick up to help formulate some educated guesses.

After carefully evaluating the following observations, I strongly feel the numbers I have at the bottom reflect where each character stands. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Based on BoG, we know that both SSJ Gogeta and SSJ Vegetto were likely worlds below Beerus. Had that not been the case, Goku would have at the very least given either route stronger consideration. Although we don't know the exact gap between SSJ4 Goku and SSJ Vegetto, we're hinted that the two are not that far off from each other in power. Personally, I feel SSJ4 Goku has a moderate power advantage over SSJ Vegetto.

When Goku turned SSG, he was able to put up a decent fight against Beerus. In fact, it was even deemed that the Saiyan was roughly around 60% of his seemingly invincible opponent. Looking at how much Goku has caught up to Beerus after becoming an SSG, we could assume that he too is now leagues above SSJ Vegetto and also likely his SSJ4 counterpart.

Considering how Goku was training prior to becoming an SSG, it would appear that cramming in some training was an option. Therefore, even as SSJ Vegetto, the gap between him and Beerus was likely something that Goku felt couldn't be closed with mere training. Knowing him, if he was even able to reach 40-50% of Beerus' power as SSJ Vegetto, he probably would have taken a shot at it, with post fusion training as his trump card.

Even with all that information, it's pretty difficult to determine where exactly SSG Goku stands in comparison to powerhouses like Omega Shenron and SSJ4 Gogeta. However, seeing how SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta (who are both likely far below SSG Goku) were able to tolerate quite a beating from Omega Shenron, my personal guess is that the Shadow Dragon is at the best only marginally stronger than Golden Frieza, but still below Beerus.

While Gogeta utterly humiliating Omega was quite impressive, I consider Whis subduing Beerus with a casual chop an even greater feat.

When all is said and done, I basically feel there is a lot of logic behind the following:

Whis: 15
SSJ4 Gogeta: 12 (12.5 or 13 at the best)
Beerus: 10
Omega Shenron 8 - 8.5
Golden Frieza: 8
SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: 7.5
SSG Goku (BoG): 6
Super 17 (energy absorbed): 5.5
SSJ4 Goku: 4.5
SSJ Vegetto: 2 - 2.5

Whis > SSJ4 Gogeta > Beerus > Omega Shenron > / = Golden Frieza > SSGSS Goku / Vegeta > SSG Goku (BoG) > Super 17 (energy absorbed) > SSJ4 > SSJ Vegetto

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:57 pm

supercat wrote:Whis > SSJ4 Gogeta > Beerus > Omega Shenron > / = Golden Freeza > SSGSS Goku / Vegeta > SSG Goku (BoG) > Super 17 (energy absorbed) > SSJ4 > SSJ Vegetto
That doesn't make a clear sense for me... Omega Shenron is not that above a Super Saiyan 4, Goku could almost destroy him (if hasn't for his regeneration) after receiving energy from the others.

Also I don't see Whis being above SSJ4 Gogeta, since both didn't showed their full power in battles, for me Gogeta still is one or two step ahead him.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Hero
Beyond Newbie

What if Power Levels Didn't Appear After Raditz?

Post by Hero » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Imagine that for some reason Toriyama decided to stop with power levels after the fight with Raditz. What would your power levels for the rest of the series be? I always wondered about this since many of the power levels and gaps that are given later on are usually ragged on by fans for not making much sense.

I'll do mine up to Frieza.

Saiyan Saga
Saibaman- 1200
Yamcha- 1250
Krillin- 1350
Tien- 1500
Piccolo- 1800
Nappa- 2400
Nappa (unfocused due to rage)- 2000

Goku- 2500
Kaioken- 5000
Kaioken x 3- 7500
Kaioken x 4- 10,000

Vegeta- 6,000
Galick Gun- 7,500
Great Ape- 30,000

Namek Saga
Cui- 6,000
Vegeta- 7,500
Dodoria- 6,500
Zarbon- 6,600
Monster Zarbon- 8,400

Vegeta (2nd Zenkai)- 8,500
Krillin (post Guru)- 3,000
Gohan (post Guru)- 4,000
Guldo- 2,500
Recoome- 10,000
Burter- 10,000
Jeice- 10,000
Nail- 10,000
Captain Ginyu- 18,000

Goku- 15,000
Kaioken- 30,000

Frieza Saga
First Form Frieza: 50,000
Vegeta- 45,000
Krillin- 20,000
Gohan- 30,000

Second Form Frieza- 100,000
Piccolo (pre fusion)- 25,000
Piccolo (post fusion)- 100,000

Third Form Frieza: 150,000
Fourth Form Frieza: 300,000
Vegeta (final Zenkai): 200,000

Goku: 300,000
Kaioken x 20: 6,000,000
SSJ: 15,000,000

Frieza (50%): 7,000,000
Frieza (100%): 14,000,000

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Noah wrote:
supercat wrote:Whis > SSJ4 Gogeta > Beerus > Omega Shenron > / = Golden Freeza > SSGSS Goku / Vegeta > SSG Goku (BoG) > Super 17 (energy absorbed) > SSJ4 > SSJ Vegetto
That doesn't make a clear sense for me... Omega Shenron is not that above a Super Saiyan 4, Goku could almost destroy him (if hasn't for his regeneration) after receiving energy from the others.

Also I don't see Whis being above SSJ4 Gogeta, since both didn't showed their full power in battles, for me Gogeta still is one or two step ahead him.

I'm not seeing the logic behind what you're saying. If you do in fact feel that Omega is only marginally stronger than SSJ4 Goku, why would think that Whis is weaker than SSJ4 Gogeta?

While the Shadow Dragon was a formidable opponent for GT characters, he still likely falls short of Beerus, who we know is leagues below Whis.

The fact that Omega was able to tank a Big Bang Kamehameha from SSJ4 Gogeta shows that the latter isn't quite as powerful as some people claim he is. On the contrary, Whis was able to render Beerus unconscious with an effortless chop behind the neck.

Simply put, while both Gogeta and Whis were likely showing a fraction of their abilities, the latter was able to subdue a stronger fighter with far less exertion. Knocking Beerus out with a mere chop is far more impressive than failing to destroy Omega with a Big Bang Kamehameha.

If the gap between Omega and SSJ4 Goku is indeed smaller as you have stated, then SSJ4 Gogeta's feat of toying around with the dragon is even less impressive.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:11 pm

I like to put all of the BoG & up fighters above everyone in GT except SS4 Gogeta, simply because Goku said it's a level he could never reach with training. There's really no proof that suggests SSG Goku being that strong (as there is no proof for the opposite), so it's just personal preference.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:20 pm

I personally have Super #17 (post-10x KHH) equal to Whiss, SS4 Goku equal to SSG Goku, and Beers in between that. Same reasoning as Doctor., personal preference.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm

My Power Level List so far. Opinions appreciated!

Disclaimers:
Pre - DB
(The one where Earthlings had to fend for themselves)
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman/DB Minus
(The one where Freeza spills his vegetable soup)
Dragon Ball Search Arc
(The one where everybody sees Bulma naked)
21st Tenkaichi Budokai
(The one where Muten Roshi murders Boss Rabbit)

Red Ribbon Army Arc
(The one where Goku learns about colors)
Urunai Baba Tournament
(The one where Hallowen attacks)

Piccolo Daimao Arc
(The one where Kuririn is dead by the first panel)
23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
(The one where Goku gets hitched by beating his wife)
Saiyan Arc - Vs Raditz
(The one where Gohan becomes a man)

Saiyan Arc - Vs Vegeta
(The one where Goku’s bones are over 8.000 pieces)

Namek Arc - Arrival
(The one where we met the rest of the Slug people)
Namek Arc - Vs Ginyu Force
(The one where the power rangers appear)
Namek Arc - Vs Freeza
(The one where Goku dyes his hair)

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:08 pm

I disagree with Gohan and Krillin being so pitifully low during the fight with Freeza. Is Vegeta really going to compliment their power if it's the equivalent to nothing (in comparison to Freeza's)?

I also disagree with Piccolo's power post Kaio's planet. Nail literally freaked out at his power. He also implies a hypothetical Kamiccolo could fight 1st form Freeza, so assuming you're like me and go by Piccolo's boost from fusing Kami being a 2x boost, Piccolo would be over half of 1st form Freeza's power.

I also think Gohan's zenkai is a bit nerfed. Vegeta seemed to have restored hope after seeing Gohan's power. I would personally keep him at at least 900,000 or so.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:I disagree with Gohan and Krillin being so pitifully low during the fight with Freeza. Is Vegeta really going to compliment their power if it's the equivalent to nothing (in comparison to Freeza's)?

I also disagree with Piccolo's power post Kaio's planet. Nail literally freaked out at his power. He also implies a hypothetical Kamiccolo could fight 1st form Freeza, so assuming you're like me and go by Piccolo's boost from fusing Kami being a 2x boost, Piccolo would be over half of 1st form Freeza's power.

I also think Gohan's zenkai is a bit nerfed. Vegeta seemed to have restored hope after seeing Gohan's power. I would personally keep him at at least 900,000 or so.
I have a hard time giving them a bigger number because of the ridiculous gain, but you're probably right. Gotta review that one.

Piccolo trained for 6/7 days besides the trip to Kaio. Nail said it was impressive, but 29.000 for a Namekian is impressive... The Namekian fusion boost isn't fixed, I believe. The Grand Elder said that a possible Kamiccolo could've survived against Vegeta and Nappa. That would be a x5 boost more or less. It's magic...

I think Gohan zenkai is fine. So that his later training before the Android Arc is more reasonably.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Might as well do a RoF power level list. Not guaranteed to be consistent with any of my previous lists, but here you go:

Tagoma: 25,000
Sorbet: 50,000
Pilaf/Mai/Shu: All under 2
Shisami (pre-training): 27,000
Freeza (1st form, immediately post-resurrection): 500,000
Jaco: 13,000
Base God Goku: 520,000,000,000
Base God Vegeta: 500,000,000,000
Whis: 1,500,000,000,000
Beerus: 1,000,000,000,000
Pan: 45
Krillin: 50,000,000
18: 220,000,000
Freeza soldiers: Ranging from 50 - 10,000
Master Roshi (powered up): 3,000
Tenshinhan: 45,000,000
Tenshinhan (Kikoho): 125,000,000
Piccolo (with weights): 750,000,000
Gohan (base): 100,000,000
Piccolo (minus weights): 2,500,000,000
Shisami (post-training): 2,300,000,000
Gohan (SSJ1): 5,000,000,000
Freeza (1st form, post-training): 10,000,000,000
Freeza (4th form, post-training): 400,000,000,000
Freeza (Golden form): 800,000,000,000
SSGSSJ Goku: 750,000,000,000
Freeza (Golden form, stamina depleted): 500,000,000,000
SSGSSJ Vegeta: 700,000,000,000
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:I disagree with Gohan and Krillin being so pitifully low during the fight with Freeza. Is Vegeta really going to compliment their power if it's the equivalent to nothing (in comparison to Freeza's)?

Not necessarily. Freeza never fought Nail at full power. I do agree though that 29,000 is hilariously low.

Also 2nd Form Freeza > Piccolo. Why?

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:15 pm

LightBing wrote:I have a hard time giving them a bigger number because of the ridiculous gain, but you're probably right. Gotta review that one.

Piccolo trained for 6/7 days besides the trip to Kaio. Nail said it was impressive, but 29.000 for a Namekian is impressive... The Namekian fusion boost isn't fixed, I believe. The Grand Elder said that a possible Kamiccolo could've survived against Vegeta and Nappa. That would be a x5 boost more or less. It's magic...

I think Gohan zenkai is fine. So that his later training before the Android Arc is more reasonably.
Well, the gain overall is ridiculous either way, so I have no qualms with it... Vegeta did hold their power in high esteem, I doubt he's on to spare feelings.

Regardless of time, he's still implied to be a powerhouse. He's confident in helping Gohan against Freeza, Nail is amazed at his power, and he's confident in fighting Freeza despite knowing he's >>>>>>>> Saiyan arc Vegeta.

Kamiccolo could've survived Vegeta and Nappa, not beat...

Agree to disagree I suppose. I still have him making great gains into the Android arc.
Zombie wrote:Not necessarily. Freeza never fought Nail at full power. I do agree though that 29,000 is hilariously low.
Was Freeza not at full power? Vegeta was shocked that 2nd form Freeza could alter his Ki, which would be odd if he knew 1st form Freeza could.. Agreed that 29,000 is ridiculously low though... Nail literally orgasmed at Piccolo's power..

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Zombie wrote:

Not necessarily. Freeza never fought Nail at full power. I do agree though that 29,000 is hilariously low.

Also 2nd Form Freeza > Piccolo. Why?
A gaffe; that Freeza should be equal to Piccolo 1.500.000. Thanks for noticing.
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:
LightBing wrote:I have a hard time giving them a bigger number because of the ridiculous gain, but you're probably right. Gotta review that one.

Well, the gain overall is ridiculous either way, so I have no qualms with it... Vegeta did hold their power in high esteem, I doubt he's on to spare feelings.

Regardless of time, he's still implied to be a powerhouse. He's confident in helping Gohan against Freeza, Nail is amazed at his power, and he's confident in fighting Freeza despite knowing he's >>>>>>>> Saiyan arc Vegeta.

Kamiccolo could've survived Vegeta and Nappa, not beat...

Agree to disagree I suppose. I still have him making great gains into the Android arc.
Zombie wrote:Not necessarily. Freeza never fought Nail at full power. I do agree though that 29,000 is hilariously low.
Was Freeza not at full power? Vegeta was shocked that 2nd form Freeza could alter his Ki, which would be odd if he knew 1st form Freeza could.. Agreed that 29,000 is ridiculously low though... Nail literally orgasmed at Piccolo's power..
To survive Nappa and Vegeta he's gotta be 15.000 or more, I have his number in the DB-Pre.

Piccolo having confidence to fight Freeza doesn't hold any ground, he was at Kaio's he couldn't feel him. But, yeah he should be higher than 29.000 since like you said he had the Vegeta context. Vegeta times three so 54.000 seems like a perfect number. Where do you guys have him? Very silly gain, but I guess besides the 6 days of training he sparred with the others, while Chiaotzu catch with them during the snake way travel.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

He could feel Freeza when he arrived on Namek, though.

I have him at 300,000.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Saiga wrote:So, here's a sort of hypothetical question I have: going off a minimalist approach, what numbers would you give SS3 Goku, Evil Boo, SS3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan based only on Goku's refusal to fight Boo and the fights SS3 Gotenks vs Boo, Evil Boo vs Gohan and Bootenks vs Gohan.

I ask only to focus on those because I'm just more interested in what people think the minimum would be to replicate the feats, not how strong those characters actually are.
The bare minimum:

SS3 Goku: 1
SS3 Gotenks: 4
Super Buu: 4
Mystic Gohan: 5-6
Buutenks: 8

The way I see it, SS1 Gotenks is a stand-in for SS3 Goku, and Gotenks only stays alive because Buu is waiting for the 'great fight' he was promised. The hero has no chance at all to win unless they connect with a surprise technique, and even then they have to overkill several times to get over Buu's regeneration. However, they ARE still barely able to fight enough to launch that surprise attack without getting insta-gibbed, even if only by Buu not taking them seriously. Since Goku doesn't have any surprise techniques, he knows he's dead if he has to fight Super Buu.

Then Gotenks quadruples his power by going SS3, and they're basically even. Between Gotenks screwing around and Buu stalling for Gohan, neither is really going all-out, so there's nothing to go on for who is really better. At the very end, Gotenks lays a beating, but with Buu being Buu, again there's no way to tell how effective it was.

Gohan arrives and gets down to business spanking Buu easily and effortlessly. Trunks tries to downplay it some, but Gohan is both a good bit stronger than Gotenks and going full-force from the start, a deadly combination.

Then Buu absorbs Gotenks, adding the fusion's power to his own. The most important thing here is that Gohan survives thirty minutes. Even if you say Buu is toying with him, that is a long-ass time. It's far, far longer than 100% Freeza was able to fight with Goku, or Cell was able to fight SS2 Gohan. The last fights that took that long were, what? Goku vs Roshi surely, since the Moon had to rise. Earth vs Vegeta? The entire Freeza fight, with all the tag-ins and revives and transformations? Thirty minutes might as well be an eternity. Gohan is badly outclassed (and with Piccolo absorbed, he has no chance of outsmarting Buu with something like the kamikaze ghosts), but he's gotta be strong and tough enough to just be able to go that long.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Anywhere in between 250,000 (Vegeta) and 75,000 (Krillin) is fine for Piccolo LightBing. I have him at 120,000 so his assimilation of Nail is a nice x10 boost.

You don't take into account SSJ2 Gotenks Rocketman?

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:24 am

LightBing wrote:My Power Level List so far. Opinions appreciated!

Mutaito - 110
(Kame Sennin inferred Mutaito was stronger than his younger self)
Kame Sennin - 90
Well it was the improved 22nd TB Kame-sennin, who claimed this, so wouldn't his younger self be even more powerful than the 139 he had at the 22nd Tournament?
(The one where Nappa is forgotten)
Come on, no Nappa? :P
Dragon Ball Search Arc

Goku - 12
I don't see why you couldn't just have Goku at 10 here.
21st Tenkaichi Budokai

Kuririn - 34
Namu - 26
I would think Nam would be on par with tailless Goku, as he did pretty well Against the tailed one, certainly not weaker than Krillin.
Urunai Baba Tournament

Goku - 120
Grandpa Gohan - 82
(Goku was never in any danger besides the tail grabbing)
Still I always put Grandpa Gohan at least at Tao's level.
23rd Tenkaichi Budokai

Piccolo - 368
(The fight was even but there were two instances where Goku was in a pinch and Piccolo was interrupted)
Goku Without training gear - 360
Yeah, Goku was in a pinch, but he did state quite confidently, that he was a Little bit stronger than Piccolo.
Namek Arc - Vs Freeza

Goku
Damaged Super Saiyan - 60.000.000

Freeza
Damaged from the Genki Dama - 28.000.000
Damaged 70% - 39.200.000
Damaged 100% - 56.000.000
There's been a lot of debate about this in the past.. still not sure, where I stand on this :think:

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:27 am

Rocketman wrote:The bare minimum:

SS3 Goku: 1
SS3 Gotenks: 4
Super Buu: 4
Mystic Gohan: 5-6
Buutenks: 8
SS3 Gotenks is an 8, since SS3 is x4 SS2, and SS2 is x2 SS.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 am

dbgtFO wrote:
LightBing wrote:My Power Level List so far. Opinions appreciated!

Mutaito - 110
(Kame Sennin inferred Mutaito was stronger than his younger self)
Kame Sennin - 90
Well it was the improved 22nd TB Kame-sennin, who claimed this, so wouldn't his younger self be even more powerful than the 139 he had at the 22nd Tournament?
(The one where Nappa is forgotten)
Come on, no Nappa? :P
Dragon Ball Search Arc

Goku - 12
I don't see why you couldn't just have Goku at 10 here.
21st Tenkaichi Budokai

Kuririn - 34
Namu - 26
I would think Nam would be on par with tailless Goku, as he did pretty well Against the tailed one, certainly not weaker than Krillin.
Urunai Baba Tournament

Goku - 120
Grandpa Gohan - 82
(Goku was never in any danger besides the tail grabbing)
Still I always put Grandpa Gohan at least at Tao's level.
23rd Tenkaichi Budokai

Piccolo - 368
(The fight was even but there were two instances where Goku was in a pinch and Piccolo was interrupted)
Goku Without training gear - 360
Yeah, Goku was in a pinch, but he did state quite confidently, that he was a Little bit stronger than Piccolo.
Namek Arc - Vs Freeza

Goku
Damaged Super Saiyan - 60.000.000

Freeza
Damaged from the Genki Dama - 28.000.000
Damaged 70% - 39.200.000
Damaged 100% - 56.000.000
There's been a lot of debate about this in the past.. still not sure, where I stand on this :think:
- That's a good point. But I believe during the battle against Piccolo Daimao he still hadn't reached his peak. So 90 here, 150 at his peak (Grandpa Gohan close to at his own peak) and 139 now.
- My theory: Nappa escaped the destruction of Planet Vegeta because he was searching for a cure for baldness all over the Universe, suffice to say he never did.
- Because during that arc Goku was far superior to anyone. And he was 6,5 when he arrived on Earth.
-This is one is hard, Nam had a good fight with Goku but he didn't damaged him much. Only his ultimate take put Goku in a corner. Goku was very easygoing during the fight. Hard to make a parallel but Kuririn is superior in my oppinion. Kame Sennin complimented him and they had a much closer fight than the Nam vs Goku. But feel free to refute the number might be improved upon!
- Goku had a much harder fight with Tao, I think it's incorrect to put them at the same level.
- Goku fought better/smarter but there had to be a small power advantage to Piccolo he tanked a Kamehameha and used some draining attacks like that exploding wave attack. Could you provided me with a quote?
- I'm quite happy with this number x40 feels correct, taking into account the events and Freeza's percentage talk.