"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GoldLiger
Banned

Re: "Dragon Ball Heroes" On-Going Discussion Thread

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:32 am

They take the best version of Gohan's clothes(Cell Saga)
They take his best version of Gohan(as an adult)
They take THE best Super Saiyan form EVER!!(design wise)

And fuse it into one

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan. We need to tell Dimps to add these what-if transformation to Xenoverse 2.

I can't wait for that GDM5 trailer now.
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 am

Bro that new super 17 looks like a fkcking tranny is like they just got 18 head with long hair and put it in super 17 body, they should have made super 18 instead

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:32 am

DI297 wrote:Bro that new super 17 looks like a fkcking tranny is like they just got 18 head with long hair and put it in super 17 body, they should have made super 18 instead
That would require a Hell Fighter #18 lol

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:51 am

DI297 wrote:Bro that new super 17 looks like a fkcking tranny is like they just got 18 head with long hair and put it in super 17 body, they should have made super 18 instead
This really is not an acceptable post. Please review the community guidelines before making any additional contributions. This is your freebie.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:07 pm

GoldLiger wrote:
That would require a Hell Fighter #18 lol
If they can make janemba fuse with baby then they can make a hell fighter #18

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:08 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
This really is not an acceptable post. Please review the community guidelines before making any additional contributions. This is your freebie.
Why? Cause I said fcking? Is this a church or what?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:16 pm

DI297 wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:
Why? Cause I said fcking? Is this a church or what?
I'm assuming it's cause you said tranny, which can be considered really offensive.

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm assuming it's cause you said tranny, which can be considered really offensive.[/quote]
What should I say then? Shemale? Tranny is just a short way to say transgender I dont see wheres the offence in a word that describe a kind of ppl

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:22 pm

GoldLiger wrote:They take the best version of Gohan's clothes(Cell Saga)

And fuse it into one

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan. We need to tell Dimps to add these what-if transformation to Xenoverse 2.

You can already watch it. Just watch the beggining of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLQdplZnr8k

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Darknat wrote:

And fuse it into one

You can already watch it. Just watch the beggining of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLQdplZnr8k
Yeah I saw it and it was awesome. Love Gohan's version of 10X Kamehameha(purple) lol.

Man why doesn't Dimps brings these what if's to Xenoverse? Not sure why a what if game needs to stick to in continuity like glue.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Hey, TheDevilsCorpse, how sure are you about the form names? And where did you gather that Super Saiyan Gohan is the GT one? I mean no disrespect, it just that everything from him seems to point at it being the Z one, although they could just make GT Gohan wear Z Gohan's clothes. I do hope they introduce Super Saiyan 2 and 3 for GT Gohan, otherwise that's a really big jump.

Continuing on Gohan, like I said in your other post; his eyes seem pure yellow whilst Goku's are amber, and his fur looks pure red whilst Broli's is blood red. Both eyes and fur seem brighter in contrast to everyone else's. Am I just seeing things? Do you guys agree?

For Super #17, it's kinda growing on me, it is unexpected, but growing on me. He's looks are a bit off-putting at first but he does look really cool. I'm still waiting for him to absorb Super #13 though.

And they finally introduced base Janenba, dear lord why did it take so long? I'd love if it came with the mini Janenba so it could be used as a normal fighter.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:38 pm

GoldLiger wrote:
Darknat wrote:

And fuse it into one

Yeah I saw it and it was awesome. Love Gohan's version of 10X Kamehameha(purple) lol.

Man why doesn't Dimps brings these what if's to Xenoverse? Not sure why a what if game needs to stick to in continuity like glue.

Well, the problem is that on PS3 we haven't got a good game series. We only got 2 Raging Blast games. On PS2 we started with Budokai and they keed adding things up until Infinite World, and with Sparking they did added characters as if it was a continuation of Budokai 3 even though it was a different game series.

PS3 got Burst Limit, Ultimate Blast, Battle of Z and Xenoverse as stand alone games. Only Raging Blast got a sequel, but it was only one sequel.
I hope they continue with Xenoverse, or start a new series that stays for a while. That way we will see new characters each installment over the ones we already got.

Either that, or do what Heroes does but on a fighting game: Keep adding expansions over the main game for years that improve gameplay and adds characters, story and modes.

EDIT: by the way, I have checked the stream and I haven't seen Fat Janemba anywhere. Anyone knows in which is confirmed he is in? The only interesting thing I saw is when Beat opens some kind of dimensional door and Super Saiyan Oozaru Brolly appears through it.

EDIT2: Ok I saw it. It's one of the new summon cards.
Last edited by Darknat on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:42 pm

They should have done that but now on the PS4/XBONE/PC. A Heroes fighting game with tons of what if fan service to be release only outside Japan(to prevent the arcade from being discontinued).

Why is it that Dimps treat Gohan better than his creator?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:45 pm

GoldLiger wrote: Why is it that Dimps treat Gohan better than his creator?
Gohan has a wife, a kid, a steady job and a rich in-law, what more does he need?
She/Her
The coolest girl you know

Flopro18
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Flopro18 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Well I'm just so happy about this. I might just donate to a charity today, lol. Gohan for the win!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:15 pm

SS4 Gohan and Dark Towa look cool but Super 17....

He's the only character I ever hated, I hated his saga, I hated his personality, I hated his other what if forms and I really hate his new one. Well at least he's consistent.

Would it really have killed them to just make just Super 18.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:16 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
Gohan has a wife, a kid, a steady job and a rich in-law, what more does he need?
Power to defend his wife, child and the steady job because all that won't matter if the planet where all that is on is destroyed.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:23 pm

GoldLiger wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:
Power to defend his wife, child and the steady job because all that won't matter if the planet where all that is on is destroyed.
His father usually takes care of that. So... Yeah. Pretty sweet life if you ask me.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:26 pm

But it goes against the reason why Gohan wanted power in the first place. At least Dimps recognize Gohan's true potential.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:43 pm

DI297 wrote:Why? Cause I said fcking? Is this a church or what?
You can in general pretty much fucking say whatever you fucking want to! That's fine! :)

Trans-phobic / anti-LGBT B.S. isn't OK, though. Again, you got your freebie. It's over. Let's move on. Thanks!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::