Podcast Episode 200 Celebration / Party / Something?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 am

Ramoro-san wrote:I just returned home from the party. Just want to say it was great meeting everyone! You were all such nice, fun people. Congrats to DaizEX on 200 podcast episodes. Thank you, Mike, Meri, Julian off in Japan, and everyone else for this wonderful DragonBall community and may it continue to bring fans together for years to come!
That was kinda cheesy of me.
YOU WERE THERE!! Sounds like it was a blast with a ton of great people. Let's hear some details!! :D

And you wouldn't happen to have taken any pictures, would you?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 am

I was incredibly dumb and totally forgot to take any pictures all night long. Sorry :(. Did anyone else...? I don't remember any camera flashes... but some people are sneaky...

Incredible super amazing thanks to all the folks that came out. It was just the right sized crowd for us to really sit and chat, and I enjoyed that more than anything else. I know I didn't get to have as many words with a couple folks as others due to sitting at the other end of the table during dinner, but do know that it meant a lot that you came!

Especially in the shitty weather. Sorry about that. I'll fix that for next time.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 am

I forgot my camera at your place before we went out. But Jeff told me you two and your iPhones had us covered for photos. However, I know Meri was taking some when we were recording... which I would love to get some copies.

By the way, I made it home safely from the party as well. It was great meeting and chatting with everyone from the Jerz area! I had a blast! Mike, I demand another 200 episodes, so we can all party again. :P
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 am

Hujio wrote:I forgot my camera at your place before we went out. But Jeff told me you two and your iPhones had us covered for photos. However, I know Meri was taking some when we were recording... which I would love to get some copies.

By the way, I made it home safely from the party as well. It was great meeting and chatting with everyone from the Jerz area! I had a blast! Mike, I demand another 200 episodes, so we can all party again. :P
Hopefully I'll make the next one!

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 am

I think I'd actually like to go to the US sometime in the future, maybe in time for the 400th Podcast party. :lol:

Would be awesome...

Sprite Satan
Regular

Post by Sprite Satan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

I'll be in NY/NJ early next year. That's OBVIOUSLY the best time to have a second Podcast party thing. :P
Yamucha Densetsu - APRIL 8th Update - Goku is Yamucha and Yamucha is Goku
Further evidence to support the Yamucha-Goten lineage! Features badly Photoshopped images from Google search

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm

I think I'd actually like to go to the US sometime in the future, maybe in time for the 400th Podcast party.
291 should be their next landmark. :P
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D