RoKP / TI-DB (Wii) Official Info & Discussion

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
NeptuneKai
I Live Here
Posts: 3576
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

SSJmole wrote:
Tekkaman-James wrote:the Buu arc on the Wii. :lol:

Ooohhh, since wii games usually have mini-games please let us shoot Buu's dog. Kinda like duck hunt style mini game :lol:




:cry: Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a heartless monster?
I can picture this far too clearly. :lol:
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

User avatar
The Tori-bot
I Live Here
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Penguin Village
Contact:

Post by The Tori-bot » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 am

NeptuneKai wrote:
SSJmole wrote:
Tekkaman-James wrote:the Buu arc on the Wii. :lol:

Ooohhh, since wii games usually have mini-games please let us shoot Buu's dog. Kinda like duck hunt style mini game :lol:




:cry: Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a heartless monster?
I can picture this far too clearly. :lol:
Something tells me the dog won't be laughing this time...
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

User avatar
SSJmole
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:17 am
Location: uk

Post by SSJmole » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:
SSJmole wrote:
Tekkaman-James wrote:the Buu arc on the Wii. :lol:

Ooohhh, since wii games usually have mini-games please let us shoot Buu's dog. Kinda like duck hunt style mini game :lol:




:cry: Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a heartless monster?
I can picture this far too clearly. :lol:

My work here is done :twisted:

User avatar
LaRésistance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Post by LaRésistance » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 am

Here are three new Japanese commercials (and the old trailer) : http://www.jv247.com/games/2939-VIDEOS- ... ccolo.html
The résistance dies but never gives up.

User avatar
Innagadadavida
I Live Here
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Arkansas, USA

Post by Innagadadavida » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/db_tenka/
The official website updated with a couple trailers and screens. Good luck blindly navigating the squiggles and such.

Image
The fighting portion of the game is what has my attention.

Image
I hope the roster is big!!! I'm looking forward to this.

User avatar
Thanos6
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Deep 13
Contact:

Post by Thanos6 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 am

The background on the Jackie/Tenshinhan pic...it looks familiar but I can't place it...
Trunks & Goten forever

User avatar
The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 3456
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: UK

Post by The Time Traveller » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am

Thanos6 wrote:The background on the Jackie/Tenshinhan pic...it looks familiar but I can't place it...
It looks like the hotel Taopaipai stayed at, that was filler and had no fighting, so It's probably not that...

What if it's one of the Red Ribbon Base buildings? I can barely remember what they look like though.

User avatar
Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus
Posts: 10550
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Jupiter
Contact:

Post by Herms » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:42 am

The Time Traveller wrote:What if it's one of the Red Ribbon Base buildings? I can barely remember what they look like though.
I can see something of a resemblance. The color scheme looks about right.
Last edited by Herms on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

User avatar
LeprikanGT
I Live Here
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: Namek
Contact:

Post by LeprikanGT » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:51 am

I think I just messed up my pants when I saw the Tien vs Roshi opic; this game Rules!

EDIT: the two new trailers look amazing too! Pssssst, hey Raging Blast people, thats how you makew a game, with complete story and most of the characters.

User avatar
TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:55 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 am

Playable Tenshinhan. Awesome.

I'm glad they included a Duel mode, it'll keep me coming back to the game even after finishing the Story/Adventure mode.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been blatantly inspired by Akira Toriyama's manga.

User avatar
Innagadadavida
I Live Here
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Arkansas, USA

Post by Innagadadavida » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 am

LeprikanGT wrote:EDIT: the two new trailers look amazing too! Pssssst, hey Raging Blast people, thats how you makew a game, with complete story and most of the characters.
Well, hell. With this game, we really don't need Dragon Ball characters in Raging Blast. :)

User avatar
LeprikanGT
I Live Here
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: Namek
Contact:

Post by LeprikanGT » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 pm

No No, I just meant that it looks like this game is covering almost all of the characters and bad guys....and with 80 something chars in RB...they will be missing a ton of villians.

User avatar
MagicBox
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:09 pm
Location: On The Forums... Duh!
Contact:

Post by MagicBox » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:32 pm

The site got updated with boxart too.

Image

That's lookin' mighty fine. Hopefully it won't be replaced.
"Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

User avatar
NeptuneKai
I Live Here
Posts: 3576
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by NeptuneKai » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Who woulda thunk Upa would make it on the cover of a Dragonball game?
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

User avatar
The Tori-bot
I Live Here
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Penguin Village
Contact:

Post by The Tori-bot » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Where's Kuririn?! And it's a little strange for Kame-Sen'nin to be up-front and centre like that.. And why the heck is Upa so up-front while Piccolo, Bulma and Pilaf are all shoved into the background?

This cover art befuddles me... but no doubt the US version will have Goku and Piccolo goin' at it, hardcore-style. No jokes please.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

User avatar
Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: The Crossroads

Post by Big Momma » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:Who woulda thunk Upa would make it on the cover of a Dragonball game?
I'm more suprised at Tambourine.(Or whatever his name is) :shock:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

User avatar
Tweaker
Regular
Posts: 519
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Tweaker » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Oh my god, that cover is amazing!

User avatar
Innagadadavida
I Live Here
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Arkansas, USA

Post by Innagadadavida » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

I forget, is this game getting localized for NA?

User avatar
Taku128
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:22 am

Post by Taku128 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:I forget, is this game getting localized for NA?
Yes, this, Raging Blast, and Attack of the Saiyans are all being released in North America by Namco Bandai. I'm still worried that they'll leave out Japanese voices though. Image
­

User avatar
linkdude20002001
I Live Here
Posts: 2613
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:22 pm
Location: Marysville, Washington

Post by linkdude20002001 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Wow! Finally a new Dragon Ball song by Hiroki Takahashi! :D

Post Reply