"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
- Anime Kitten
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4275
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
So, either Super's going on hiatus after this arc (if it ends after 65/66), or we're getting a load of filler. Hopefully the latter. 
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I suppose the whole month of November will be Filler episodes right? To bridge the gap between this arc and the next.TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Also of note, Toriyama's next Super arc will supposedly be revealed at Jump Festa this year, December 7-8.TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I watched the Heroes stream a while ago, and they had Nozawa and Horikawa discussing upcoming Super stuff. I couldn't understand a lick of it, but I was given info to translate by someone who could. According to the stream info:
-Merged Zamasu isn't a dual voice; no Nozawa.
-Goku & Vegeta fusion voice work is complete.
-Mafuba jar is vital to saving the future.
I assume we'll find our first stage of confirmation this week after Zamasu fuses.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
You think the Future Trunks Saga is going to end next week?Xeztin wrote:I suppose the whole month of November will be Filler episodes right? To bridge the gap between this arc and the next.TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Also of note, Toriyama's next Super arc will supposedly be revealed at Jump Festa this year, December 7-8.TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I watched the Heroes stream a while ago, and they had Nozawa and Horikawa discussing upcoming Super stuff. I couldn't understand a lick of it, but I was given info to translate by someone who could. According to the stream info:
-Merged Zamasu isn't a dual voice; no Nozawa.
-Goku & Vegeta fusion voice work is complete.
-Mafuba jar is vital to saving the future.
I assume we'll find our first stage of confirmation this week after Zamasu fuses.
Kanassa wrote:Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I don't think is her fault, I think it's the lines given to her to make sound Goku extremely goofyekrolo2 wrote:This is definitely the best she's done with an Evil Goku under her belt but her Goku's gotten really, really bad one note and I can't figure out why. She had perfectly good range in Kai and BoG.
乃亜
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Spoiler:
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Ah! I just seen that it was the 24th, and that the next arc is going to be revealed not take place in December. Got too excited there. The fillers will probably be in December then.HeroR wrote:You think the Future Trunks Saga is going to end next week?Xeztin wrote:I suppose the whole month of November will be Filler episodes right? To bridge the gap between this arc and the next.TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Also of note, Toriyama's next Super arc will supposedly be revealed at Jump Festa this year, December 7-8.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I'm up for a month of filler, I just hope there's some slice of life this time around.
On hiatus.
- Michelle91
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 15820
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I wonder if the Kaioshin and God of Destruction are dead then does Zeno fade away too? I would imagine the universe be on it's own without any gods to project it.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I can't wait to see what this arc will be about, hopefully it'll have something to do with Hit or U6's Saiyan planet.
Fixed.namekiansaiyan wrote:Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Beerus, Whis, Jaco, Android 18, Buu, Goten, Trunks, maybe universe 6 characters and Vegeta.
I'd take 4-5 slice of life over another copy arc any day.Chuquita wrote:I'm up for a month of filler, I just hope there's some slice of life this time around.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Thank you! All I see from this dude is hating on gohan. Everyone can shine except for gohan right? The same mess is happening to piccolo, but it's alright if he gets a huge role and power up and gohan doesnt? Give me a break, it's all hypocritical.kinisking wrote:*Wants more characters.namekiansaiyan wrote:I don't give a crap what the next arc is about, just involve more characters in big roles.
Also if I see SSB Gohan I am done with series.
*Doesn't want ssb Gohan.
Seriously? Stop trying to act like you want more characters in DB super. The future trunks arc has made Bulma, Mai, and Trunks relevant. You just want Piccolo.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
IGhostUlt wrote:Thank you! All I see from this dude is hating on gohan. Everyone can shine except for gohan right? The same mess is happening to piccolo, but it's alright if he gets a huge role and power up and gohan doesnt? Give me a break, it's all hypocritical.kinisking wrote:*Wants more characters.namekiansaiyan wrote:I don't give a crap what the next arc is about, just involve more characters in big roles.
Also if I see SSB Gohan I am done with series.
*Doesn't want ssb Gohan.
Seriously? Stop trying to act like you want more characters in DB super. The future trunks arc has made Bulma, Mai, and Trunks relevant. You just want Piccolo.
Not Forget Yajirobi
-
GodKaio-Ken
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:00 pm
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
FWIW it's REALLY hard to make Gohan relevant again as a fighter, If he becomes SSB he would basically be the strongest character in the universe...and he would thus be thrust into the role of main protector of Earth. I could see this upsetting a LOT of fans...especially those of Goku and Vegeta. I'm not defending that poster specifically since I have no idea what his thoughts or intentions are just throwing in my two cents.IGhostUlt wrote:Thank you! All I see from this dude is hating on gohan. Everyone can shine except for gohan right? The same mess is happening to piccolo, but it's alright if he gets a huge role and power up and gohan doesnt? Give me a break, it's all hypocritical.kinisking wrote:*Wants more characters.namekiansaiyan wrote:I don't give a crap what the next arc is about, just involve more characters in big roles.
Also if I see SSB Gohan I am done with series.
*Doesn't want ssb Gohan.
Seriously? Stop trying to act like you want more characters in DB super. The future trunks arc has made Bulma, Mai, and Trunks relevant. You just want Piccolo.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia
Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter
Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"
Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter
Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Heres my problem with stuff like this. Why does gohan have to have ssb to be relevant in the first place? We just want him to fight again, that's it. He could only have ssj2 or ultimate for all I care. He doesn't need to be a god to be relevant again geez.GodKaio-Ken wrote:FWIW it's REALLY hard to make Gohan relevant again as a fighter, If he becomes SSB he would basically be the strongest character in the universe...and he would thus be thrust into the role of main protector of Earth. I could see this upsetting a LOT of fans...especially those of Goku and Vegeta. I'm not defending that poster specifically since I have no idea what his thoughts or intentions are just throwing in my two cents.IGhostUlt wrote:Thank you! All I see from this dude is hating on gohan. Everyone can shine except for gohan right? The same mess is happening to piccolo, but it's alright if he gets a huge role and power up and gohan doesnt? Give me a break, it's all hypocritical.kinisking wrote: *Wants more characters.
*Doesn't want ssb Gohan.
Seriously? Stop trying to act like you want more characters in DB super. The future trunks arc has made Bulma, Mai, and Trunks relevant. You just want Piccolo.
Last edited by IGhostUlt on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Anime Kitten
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4275
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Gohan... here we go again. 
Well, for us that are interested in another subject, I wonder if Goku's gi or Vegeta's armor will dominate Vegetto, unless they manage to balance it out perfectly somehow.
Well, for us that are interested in another subject, I wonder if Goku's gi or Vegeta's armor will dominate Vegetto, unless they manage to balance it out perfectly somehow.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Well blame namekiansaiyan for bringing him up all the time lol.Anime Kitten wrote:Gohan... here we go again.
Well, for us that are interested in another subject, I wonder if Goku's gi or Vegeta's armor will dominate Vegetto, unless they manage to balance it out perfectly somehow.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I have the weird feeling that Vegetto will have the same clothes he had in ZAnime Kitten wrote:Well, for us that are interested in another subject, I wonder if Goku's gi or Vegeta's armor will dominate Vegetto, unless they manage to balance it out perfectly somehow.
乃亜
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Spoiler:
- DragonBalllKaiHD
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:37 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
It will probably be just Goku's dogi, with Vegeta's compression tight and vest as a base for the color palletes. Essentially, it will be blue dogi with yellow undershirt and belt and white gloves and boots.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan
- Baggie_Saiyan
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 10315
- Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
- Location: Atlantis.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Fusion nooooooooooo. Welp it's been expected I guess no point me crying about it lol
I also guess all the Super is gonna end talk can finally be put to rest!
Also I had a feeling the new arc would start around Jan. Post Black SoL's and another mini arc should be just enough.
I also guess all the Super is gonna end talk can finally be put to rest!
Also I had a feeling the new arc would start around Jan. Post Black SoL's and another mini arc should be just enough.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Original Vegetto was 80% Vegeta's clothes..., I have no idea how they'll do it.Anime Kitten wrote:Gohan... here we go again.
Well, for us that are interested in another subject, I wonder if Goku's gi or Vegeta's armor will dominate Vegetto, unless they manage to balance it out perfectly somehow.
I'm interested in Bulma's reaction to the fusion, doesn't anyone actually know in-universe it happened before, besides Old Kai, Kibitoshin, Dende and Mr. Satan?
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Maybe the clothes will balance better this time because Gokû and Vegeta are closer? I dunno.
I'm still rooting for it to be Gogeta, but I can accept if it's Vegetto.
I also still kinda want a Halloween episode even though it looks likes the Gokû Black arc is going to continue through Halloween.
I'm still rooting for it to be Gogeta, but I can accept if it's Vegetto.
I was especially disappointed in that arc because I felt like they wasted the slice of life writer on action episodes (I enjoyed most of Fukushima's slice of life stuff; that's why I couldn't understand why they were assigned an action mini-arc).Sintzu wrote:I'd take 4-5 slice of life over another copy arc any day.Chuquita wrote:I'm up for a month of filler, I just hope there's some slice of life this time around.
I also still kinda want a Halloween episode even though it looks likes the Gokû Black arc is going to continue through Halloween.
Last edited by Chuquita on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On hiatus.
- Jinzoningen MULE
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4405
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 pm
- Location: Salt Mines
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
What? The original Vegetto was literally wearing a recolored version of Goku's dogi.LightBing wrote:Original Vegetto was 80% Vegeta's clothes...
Retired.









