"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
This is a good day. This is what I wanted to see from Super for a while now... Really excited about the cast lineup here.
- Majin Jator
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:35 am
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I doubt this is the multiverse tournament, mostly because of the word "survival". Is Zeno going to destroy all the universes except the winner? Unlikely. Is going to destroy only the last one? We know Universe 7 will never score that low, no drama there. And that many contestants..nah, not gonna happen.
A war between two universes sound more likely, and IMO more promising. At the very least most of the cast could be shown kicking the butt of some mooks like in the best part of "Resurrection of F".
A war between two universes sound more likely, and IMO more promising. At the very least most of the cast could be shown kicking the butt of some mooks like in the best part of "Resurrection of F".
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Is it official then?
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
The hype is too strong for us Gohan fans.Kagari wrote:This is a good day. This is what I wanted to see from Super for a while now... Really excited about the cast lineup here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I'm sure this arc will start really slow if the manga is going to surpass it soon according to Toyotaro.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I'm curious to see who is the new villain! 
- SansrivaaL
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3757
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 pm
- Location: Earth
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Yes, yes it is, today is a good day for us my friendkinisking wrote:The hype is too strong for us Gohan fans.Kagari wrote:This is a good day. This is what I wanted to see from Super for a while now... Really excited about the cast lineup here.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I never stopped believing!kinisking wrote:The hype is too strong for us Gohan fans.Kagari wrote:This is a good day. This is what I wanted to see from Super for a while now... Really excited about the cast lineup here.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Man. All the Z Fighters are suited up and ready to go. This Arc needs to be awesome!. Gohan and Tien!! I doubt the Multiverse Tournament or whatever this ends up being will be the final Arc.
Not while the Series has only just gone International, and the merchandise sales are so strong.
Unless of course, Toriyama Sensei has had enough already.
Not while the Series has only just gone International, and the merchandise sales are so strong.
Unless of course, Toriyama Sensei has had enough already.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I hope a great villain just like Black Goku/ZamasuLegion wrote:I'm curious to see who is the new villain!
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
It's obviously Cell's arm. Duh.Yomi wrote:17 is still a sexy beast. Even when he's blurry.
What the heck is going on with Gohan, I remember telling a fan 2 weeks ago to "let it go"
when they said Gohan was coming back. I feel so dumb now : (
Who's arm is that.... I wonder, could be so many people. I'll have to study that arm for a while to figure it out.
- SansrivaaL
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3757
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 pm
- Location: Earth
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Nah, thats definitely Dende, they grow up so fast.Dbzfan94 wrote:It's obviously Cell's arm. Duh.Yomi wrote:17 is still a sexy beast. Even when he's blurry.
What the heck is going on with Gohan, I remember telling a fan 2 weeks ago to "let it go"
when they said Gohan was coming back. I feel so dumb now : (
Who's arm is that.... I wonder, could be so many people. I'll have to study that arm for a while to figure it out.
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
They should have put Gohan in Goku's old Gi and had Goku wear his 'F' clothes, that way you get the best of both worlds. Would have really liked some new designs, though... However, if this is the tournament or a war or whatever, there's bound to be a ton of new characters so I guess I understand why other than 17 everybody is the same.
Can't wait for the announcement to see what this is all about
Three more days 
Can't wait for the announcement to see what this is all about
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!
Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe
Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW
Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe
Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Well, Jump Festa is this weekend I believe, so I assume more details will be disclosed about the upcoming Arc.
If there's no mention of this being the end, then I think it's safe to assume they'll continue until the merchandise sales plunge.
If there's no mention of this being the end, then I think it's safe to assume they'll continue until the merchandise sales plunge.
- omaro34
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm
- Location: Western Canada
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Dende has a cape?SansrivaaL wrote:Nah, thats definitely Dende, they grow up so fast.Dbzfan94 wrote:It's obviously Cell's arm. Duh.Yomi wrote:17 is still a sexy beast. Even when he's blurry.
What the heck is going on with Gohan, I remember telling a fan 2 weeks ago to "let it go"
when they said Gohan was coming back. I feel so dumb now : (
Who's arm is that.... I wonder, could be so many people. I'll have to study that arm for a while to figure it out.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"
Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl
Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I think it is to soon for an 12 universe tournament they will lose for sure i mean if Goku has lost against Hit than yo can not imagine how strong the others
are in 12 universes...It has to be a another arc but if this is the 12 universe tournament arc than they will lose for sure
are in 12 universes...It has to be a another arc but if this is the 12 universe tournament arc than they will lose for sure
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
I hope that it's not the tournament....it's too early...
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Now he has xD And Dende is obviously trying to reach Gohan's hand.omaro34 wrote:Dende has a cape?SansrivaaL wrote:Nah, thats definitely Dende, they grow up so fast.Dbzfan94 wrote:
It's obviously Cell's arm. Duh.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual 
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
What are you talking about? That's YamchaGafonso6 wrote:Now he has xD And Dende is obviously trying to reach Gohan's hand.omaro34 wrote:Dende has a cape?SansrivaaL wrote:
Nah, thats definitely Dende, they grow up so fast.
Interesting, I always took you for a Goku fanSansrivaaL wrote: Yes, yes it is, today is a good day for us my friendhopefully it continues, I can already feel that 2017 is gonna be an awesome year.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.
- Ki Breaker
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 6572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 am
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
What? Can you guys not see?omaro34 wrote:Dende has a cape?SansrivaaL wrote:Nah, thats definitely Dende, they grow up so fast.Dbzfan94 wrote:
It's obviously Cell's arm. Duh.
That's totally Saitama over there, we are getting a crossover
May I join the hype train with you guyskinisking wrote:Interesting, I always took you for a Goku fanSansrivaaL wrote: Yes, yes it is, today is a good day for us my friendhopefully it continues, I can already feel that 2017 is gonna be an awesome year.
This arc is going to be amazing. What's even better is that the manga will be ahead so we'll know what's happening before February.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker







