Is It Just Me or Does Cabba Suck?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
super michael
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:05 am

Re: Is It Just Me or Does Cabba Suck?

Post by super michael » Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:25 am

MasenkoHA wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:12 pm I like Cabba. I like the brotherly Sensei and Student relationship he had with Vegeta. I like he subverted the muscular macho man aesthetic that became the status quo by the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

Really the U6 Saiyajin were some of the best thing about Super
In the manga Cabba has some muscles, which is what I prefer. I don't mind Cabba being slim and less muscles compared to universe 7 Saiyan, but having zero visible muscles is what I don't like in the anime.


Cabba and Vegeta being master and student relationship is cool, although Vegeta should focus on Trunks.

Post Reply