Two Questions About Budokai 3

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Two Questions About Budokai 3

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:29 pm

I didn't want to make two different post being there not big questions...

1. Bandai's logo shows up in the begining of Budokai 3, but they had nothing to do with the American release, they only distribute DBZ games in Japan, am I right? Do you think this was a mistake?

2. General Gildo and Cui have a voice actor credit in the back of the instruction manual...I really don't think there in the game, are they? If not whats up latley with giving credit to VA whos fighters arent in these games?

That is all, Thanks

Cloud_Graywords

Post by Cloud_Graywords » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:22 pm

about the first question i really dont know. Bandai always did DBZ games before so maybe they want to take over the control again or something... in my version of the game Atari is not mencioned at all O_o

about the second one i think the have a dialog when you play as Krillin and Kid Gohan. But they are not really fighters in the game.
If I'm wrong then i think is just a mistake.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:22 pm

about the second one i think the have a dialog when you play as Krillin and Kid Gohan. But they are not really fighters in the game.
If I'm wrong then i think is just a mistake.
Put what in the who now? :?: :?: :?:

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Two Questions About Budokai 3

Post by Deus ex Machina » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:16 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:2. General Gildo and Cui have a voice actor credit in the back of the instruction manual...I really don't think there in the game, are they? If not whats up latley with giving credit to VA whos fighters arent in these games?s
I think you mean Guldo, the chubby midget frog, not General Rild of GT. Neither Kui [Cui] or Guldo were in the game, and neither were android 19, and Dodoria, who were also credited.

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:25 pm

Dunno, mabey they were supposed to be in Vejiita's DU? Who knows.