SSJ3 Broly in Dragon Battlers

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

SSJ3 Broly in Dragon Battlers

Post by Shiyonasan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Raging Blast won't be the only game SSJ3 Broly will be in....

http://dcd-dbz.com/
http://dcd-dbz.com/secret/02.html
http://dcd-dbz.com/secret/03.html

Also, there are 3 videos on here for him, but they don't work for me.
http://dcd-dbz.com/movie/

For those who don't know, Dragon Battlers is another Cardass game in Japan that resembles Budokai 3.

Let the SSJ3 Broly madness begin....

EDIT: Speaking of Dragon Battlers, can someone translate this? I assume it has to do with this game as well. I was curious because it says something about PS3/XBOX 360.

The image comes from this site when you click on the Dragon Ball link next to the One Piece link:

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 am

No facepalm image would be suitable for this latest news development... :x
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

TheNamek
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TheNamek » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 am

The news of Broly in the other game? Thats been around a little bit longer than him in THIS game.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 am

Did Yamcha and Tenshinhan's fusion (Yamuhan? Tiencha?) ever get to be in battlers? I'm curious if this is the first time a videogame-only character's gotten to crossover to that series.

I'm just kinda lukewarm when it comes to ssj3 Brolli. :? The only way I could ever get excited about him is if he brings me some new, 2-D animated Dragon Ball movie/special/oav/series starring the main DB cast from Toei.

Honestly, I like his base form best. ^^;; (Ironically that's the form that gets the least bit of press.)
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

TheNamek
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TheNamek » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 am

How could they bring back a dead movie character though?

I was luke warm about it until I saw that his SS3 form had new moves BUT I hate that so far they are showing him as a seperate character.

Velasa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Velasa » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am

Because they already did it twice with the prior two movies....?
[quote="Rocketman"]Rocketman is to ChiChi as Velasa is to _______.

A. ChiChi
B. Piccolo
C. Goku
D. Bulma[/quote]

TheNamek
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TheNamek » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 am

Well in the second one he hopped in a ship somehow and although I like Bio-Broly, it was a train wreck of a movie.

Maybe if time traveling Trunks needed help if Paragus showed up during the future timeline.

I doubt they would make a 4th Broly movie though. Although I do want more movies or a few more arcs.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 am

I did think Bio-Brolli was overkill, I must admit. (I did enjoy the Juuhachigou and Mark interaction though. X3 ) And I really don't have much interest in Brolli achieving ssj3.

I'm just really jonesing for more new Dragon Ball is all. Especially after "Ossu!" from last year. I need more self-aware/melancholy/Vegeta-taunting/daikon-farming Goku; even at the price of something as out there as ssj3 Brolli.

"Ossu!" was like Toei giving me a single potato chip after a looooong potato-less drought. You can't eat just one potato chip. @_@

As bad as parts of GT were, I wish it hadn't scared Toei so hard that they became afraid to do any more new DB animation. :(
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

TheNamek
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TheNamek » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:47 am

They should make a movie between Z and GT.

The potential is amazing. You have "Teen Uub" as well as Trunks and Goten; possibly a semi older Gotenks plus we could see more of Pan as well.

And Tarble could help out a bit.

snaku
Regular

Post by snaku » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 am

I'm on pins and needles waiting for SSJ4 Broly to show up. :D

TheNamek
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TheNamek » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:54 am

Lol, no GT.

So just for fun to get an opinion; since hes the LSS...would his Oozaru be golden as well, or green?

But as GT goes, EVERY other saiyan needs attention transformation wise before we got to Broly.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 am

TheNamek wrote:They should make a movie between Z and GT.

The potential is amazing. You have "Teen Uub" as well as Trunks and Goten; possibly a semi older Gotenks plus we could see more of Pan as well.

And Tarble could help out a bit.

Yes to this! X3

I enjoyed Z!Pan so much (I wish GT Pan was more like Z Pan), plus I've wanted to see Teenage Gotenks for a long while. I agree Uub needs the attention too; he just disappears in GT.

I hope Toei's secretly working on a movie or special or something. I know and understand that this year is One Piece Movie 10, but I hope next year can be Dragon Ball Z Movie 14.
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

verto
Beyond Newbie

Post by verto » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

TheNamek wrote:Lol, no GT.

So just for fun to get an opinion; since hes the LSS...would his Oozaru be golden as well, or green?

But as GT goes, EVERY other saiyan needs attention transformation wise before we got to Broly.
Broly's hair is NOT green, by the end of the first movie its yellow again, its only green when hes under the influence of the mind control device. It fades back to yellow after that.

Amigo Ten
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Amigo Ten » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Wasn't he in this before he was in Raging Blast? I'm sure his Ragin Blast announcement scans had a picture of his in this game as a comparison.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Amigo Ten wrote:Wasn't he in this before he was in Raging Blast? I'm sure his Ragin Blast announcement scans had a picture of his in this game as a comparison.
You are correct. I remember this being brought up initially.
She/Her
🍉🏳️‍⚧️

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Um, they really are milking this "Broly has a new Super Saiyan form" all they can, aren't they? :lol:

I swear, if I saw one more image of SSJ3 Broly on that site, I was gonna punch my Laptop. :x
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:22 pm

... Motherfucker... Okay, two things:

1) I NEED that EXTRA Card. Or PR art/wallpaper of that Krillin. GOD.
2) B now stands for "BOOKDASS."

I don't mind Broly, and it's not like I'll ever actually get to play a CARDDASS game, so... =/
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Wtf power weight Cell!!!....that form's been missing since fucking B1.

I think everytime I see SSJ3 Broly he seems more badass. If theres any indication that this game will come to home consoles i'll pick up a PS Eye immediately and import the game. Hopfully(even though I highly doubt) power wieghted Cell is in RB. Also I hope the team attacks in RB live up to what I've seen in these Carddass games.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Gabool The Wild
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gabool The Wild » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 am

Although I'm not terribly excited about SSJ3 Broly; I must admit that the second trailer is pretty badass.

mysteriousdbzgt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by mysteriousdbzgt » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Chuquita wrote:
"Ossu!" was like Toei giving me a single potato chip after a looooong potato-less drought. You can't eat just one potato chip. @_@

As bad as parts of GT were, I wish it hadn't scared Toei so hard that they became afraid to do any more new DB animation. :(
Yes I feel your pain, I so desperately want an new special or something newly animated.

I don't have much of an interest for Broly either, so him and his new SSJ3 form are really becoming an nuisance.
Just another Dragon Ball fangirl in the world.

DB & Tiger and Bunny are my main fandoms, along with many other animes.

Deviantart Profile/ Tiger & Bunnyftw tumblr/ mysteriousdbzgt tumblr / My Anime List Profile