Dragon Arena

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

bardock71

Dragon Arena

Post by bardock71 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:39 pm

Hey i beat DU with all 11 characters and still dont have dragon arena did i do something worng is there supposed to be a diffulculty to beat the dus on or do i have to not beat it with someone plzzzzzzzzz helpppppppp

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Dragon Arena

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:44 pm

bardock71 wrote:Hey i beat DU with all 11 characters and still dont have dragon arena did i do something worng is there supposed to be a diffulculty to beat the dus on or do i have to not beat it with someone plzzzzzzzzz helpppppppp
Yeah... uhh... if you type like that again, you'll most likely be banned. Please be sure to re-read the forum rules which you've agreed to upon signing up.

To answer your question, you seem to need all of the other characters unlocked (with the exception of Saibamen and Cell Jr., which you get in Dragon Arena), in addition to beating Dragon Universe with the 11 stock characters.

Again... good lord... type properly, or you're outta here. Consider this your official warning. Thanks for understanding.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Arena

Post by SaiyamanMS » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:04 pm

VegettoEX wrote:To answer your question, you seem to need all of the other characters unlocked (with the exception of Saibamen and Cell Jr., which you get in Dragon Arena), in addition to beating Dragon Universe with the 11 stock characters.
Actually I got Dragon Arena and I know I didn't have at least Supreme Kai & Videl (maybe more....).... so I know you don't need all characters....

bardock71

Post by bardock71 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:06 pm

Well i beat it with all the characters and still dont have it. Is there some other stipulation or am i just losing my mind

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:10 pm

bardock71 wrote:Well i beat it with all the characters and still dont have it. Is there some other stipulation or am i just losing my mind
To tell the truth I'm not sure.... also make sure to use better grammar... or else you'll be banned by EX.... it's the little things that count... (e.g. "I" instead of "i")

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:18 pm

Hey, bardock71: This is for you.
Last edited by Zackarotto on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:18 pm

bardock71 wrote:Well i beat it with all the characters and still dont have it. Is there some other stipulation or am i just losing my mind
PLEASE type properly... you've already been asked to, once.

Have you purchased all of the "Breakthrough" capsules for each character? I keep hearing people say this over and over (that they haven't gotten "Dragon Arena" to appear), but I didn't have any problem with it... once I beat DU with all 11 characters, it showed up. You do realize it's supposed to show up on the MAIN menu, right? Not sure if you're looking elsewhere for it, and it's (of course) not there...
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:32 pm

The only qualifier for making Dragon Arena appear is beating all the Dragon Universe's. That also means unlocking Uub (kill Chibi Buu with a Genki Dama) and Broli (on the 2nd time through...eh, I don't remember. Check GameFAQs). Everything else...just icing.

-Corey