A friend of mine claims...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Caracal
Regular

A friend of mine claims...

Post by Caracal » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:29 pm

That Brolli is the strongest Saiyan ever and can beat SSj4 Saiyans and can turn SSj4 himself. He hasn't provided anything to prove this with so I'm wondering on what basis he actually got this theory from. Any ideas?

(feel free to close this thread if you think it's pointless and/or spam. I made it to prove to him that's he's speaking rubbish.)

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:31 pm

He most likely derived his theories from a large sack of manure, as anybody with an ounce of common sense would be able to tell he's full of it.

Caracal
Regular

Post by Caracal » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:32 pm

Thanks what I thought. He brought it up in a discussion about DBZB3 if that accounts for anything.

Frankly I think Brolli can only top SSj2 if the saiyan is weak (i.e. Gohan because he hasn't trained for something like six or seven years)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:36 pm

I'm not allowing any kind of "My friend said this and that" and "Broli is this and that" and "This character's strength in relation to Broli is" blah blah blah conversation on this forum. Sorry.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::