The History of Freeza

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

The History of Freeza

Post by Freeza Heika » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 pm

I was a bit weary in writing this, as I haven't written fictional writing, in literally a decade. So Please, critique me brutally, in both the story and the writing itself.

I don't want to give too much away in the description, but the basic premise just as the titles states. The story takes place on Freeza's home world, a long way into the past. Admittedly, the first part is short and not all that action packed, but I have a lot more interesting things planned... I just suck at intros. :oops:

I am going to put the first chapter here because Fanfiction.net is being buggy. Eventually this story and the successive chapters will make their ways onto there. I tried to mimic the styles of the anime titles.

So here you go:

Introduction to a Barren World! The Greatest Conflict in the Universe is... Politics?!

Though it was day, all the stars were visible in the sky, because there was no reflective atmosphere. There were two, considerably larger balls of light on the periphery of either horizon. One of the stars was a newborn, baby star, emitting intense, bluish-white light; the other a massive, red star that seemed to engulf the entire western sky. At the peak of the sunrises, there shone a deep purple line down the stretch of the entire planet, where the light of the two stars met.

In the night, the ground was completely solid from the coldness of space. In stark contrast, the ground cooks anything that dares to touch it, in the day. At this point, you may be thinking that this world is lifeless. But what if we take a closer look?

In the day, this life form is invisible to the naked eye, but should be brave enough to confront the icy tundra of the evening, you will find the most fantastic plant in all the Northern Galaxy. The plant, which is no bigger than a dust mite, permeates every inch of the ground. It emits an intense, blue light, much like the star whose light it absorbs in the day. The locals refer to it as the Meissna Plant.

The only animal you will see is quite an odd creature. It has a head that is equal in length to its large body. It walks around on four, spiked legs. The spikes are coated in small, purple scales that absorb the light from the Meissna Plant. The locals call this creature an Oxenfelda. These two creatures are the center of the food chain on this world.

If you look just past the largest mountain range, you can see a faint glimmer coming from the planet’s only major city.

A towering figure loomed over the table. This man was by far the largest man in a room full of people who are considerably large in their own right. He wore the armor that would become associated with the Saiyans, in the future. His shoulders were adorned with a large, purple cape, made of a fabric that would call for envy from even Earth’s greatest fashionista.

“Gentlemen, calm yourselves! Let us not destroy the unity that our world tried so hard to attain. I assure you that we WILL reach an agreement on the matter of the land dispute between the Cold Clan and the Frigid Clan.”

The other men all settled back into their seats around the large, circular table, all except for the two angriest looking fellows, sitting across from each other. One of them was a familiar character, the man you have come to known as King Cold. At this time, his name is merely Cold. Frigid, the other man was of the same height, but his form was closer to that of Freeza’s third form. His body was mostly purple, with large, white circles on his arms, shins, chest and head.

“Cold’s encroachment onto our estate will not be tolerated! Our territory was very CLEARLY outlined in the Unification Treaty. If we cannot even deliberate on such a clear-cut issue, then I fear for the future of this infantile alliance”, Frigid stated this with what the others in the room could tell was a sincere tone.

Cold slammed his hand on the table and made this proclamation: “I’ve had enough of this! My family will never concede to any of this council’s orders! The only reason we even agreed to this unification was because we were promised THAT land! We will not budge on the issue!”

Cold stomped to the door, threw it open and shout, “I will be waiting for your concessions, Frigid.”
He then turned around and walked off.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."