Kanji of HEAD-CHA-LA

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

zzattack
Banned

Kanji of HEAD-CHA-LA

Post by zzattack » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:34 am

Hello I urgently need the kanji of the dbz-intro 'Head-Cha'. Do you have it? Can you make it? Do you know anybody who can make it? If so, plz plz plz help me out. Mail me, msn me or just reply on the topic. Great thanks

zz

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:23 am

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Kanji of head-cha

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:59 am

zzattack wrote:Hello I urgently need the kanji of the dbz-intro 'Head-Cha'. Do you have it? Can you make it? Do you know anybody who can make it? If so, plz plz plz help me out. Mail me, msn me or just reply on the topic. Great thanks

zz
If you mean the title, it's just written in English characters. If you mean the lyrics, then see above... but please don't go by the "English" that's there... it's just a transcription of the English version that Kageyama did later on. My translation goes by the original lyrics and is as accurate as possible.

...and I suppose that's enough shameless self-promotion for today. 8)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

VegettoEX

Re: Kanji of head-cha

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:09 pm

zzattack wrote:Hello I urgently need the kanji of the dbz-intro 'Head-Cha'. Do you have it? Can you make it? Do you know anybody who can make it? If so, plz plz plz help me out. Mail me, msn me or just reply on the topic. Great thanks

zz
And now that Julian's answered your question, here's my obligatory plugging GOLDEN RULE #1... grammar.
The Rules! wrote:RULE # 1: GRAMMAR
You're typing on a message board. You want people to understand what you're saying. You want them to QUICKLY understand what you're saying. Be sure to use proper sentence structure when you write. Also, be sure you're adding in punctuation and spacing where appropriate. Statements end with periods, questions end with question marks. There's a space in between sentences.
Thank you, goodnight everyone! You've been great!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

zzattack
Banned

Post by zzattack » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:00 pm

Actually, you guys replied **** fast. Thank you both soooo much :D! Adamant, thats exactly where I searched for. And SaiyaJedi, if your translation is better, really thanks. This stuff is gonna be in AnimeHQ encodes, so really, enourmously thanks! VegetoEX: I will watch my grammar. :wink:

thanks and greets

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:18 pm

Surely "****ing" fast?

Actually, surely "fucking fast"? Since, y'know, we're not 12, or anything.

Also, while watching your grammar, I'd also watch your spelling. Lord VegettoEX really hates it when you spell his name wrong. He goes on a tyranical rampage and shuts his site down for two years while he destroys whole countries. True story.
Last edited by PsyLiam on Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:20 pm

PsyLiam wrote:He goes on a tyrcanical rampage and shuts his site down for two years while he destroys whole countries. True story.
Sssssssshhhhhh. :twisted:
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:42 pm

Wow, what countries have you destroyed so far, VegetoEX?

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:14 pm

Zack: Canada. Thanks to him we have nuclear winter 11.5 months out of 12. In fact, we no longer say "nukular" because of grammatical goodness! It was so bad that here in Quebec we revolted and held a referendum back in '95 in his honor to be an independent country. He got lazy though and left us to our own doings so THE LEAF (get it? "The Man"? Canada? lol for me!) put us in our place. In my heart, however, I will always serve VegettoEX first!

Vive la sépération! Vive le VegettoEX! :D
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:50 pm

So it's you VegettoEX that was behind that whole separation thing! Oooooh shame on you! You're evil!! :evil:

Professor Daravon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Professor Daravon » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:18 am

Not that it matters a damn bit anyway, since he's going to do what he wants, but I must say I'm a bit surprised that not a single person here seems to have thought anything of the fact that zzattack just told us all that he needs the lyrics to use in what appears to be a digisub (unless "AnimeHQ encodes" refers to something else?).

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:53 am

He didn't say that until AFTER he was given the information he needs.

And with that... he's banned from the boards. For those who don't know, AnimeHQ is a group that encodes dual-audio releases (Japanese & English) of many licensed anime, including DBZ.

You're not welcome on this board. Ever again. Goodbye.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:17 pm

Oh god, now he's turning into Ann Robinson.

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:18 pm

to commemorate the occasion:

-Laserkid

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:29 pm

Wow, I can't read that text at all...

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:34 pm

"This hand of mine shines with an awesome power! It tells me to ban you! Shining... ban!"

You mean that?

Professor Daravon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Professor Daravon » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:56 am

VegettoEX wrote:He didn't say that until AFTER he was given the information he needs.
Well yeah, I didn't mean that it was strange that he received help for his fansubbing purposes. Just, even after he said it, no one really seemed to notice. Conversation continued as usual as if nothing were amiss.

tablet the eunuch
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by tablet the eunuch » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:02 am

oh horray, #animehq, another group that hates me and USED to have me on their permaban

I wonder when these guys are going to get a good old court fucking by FUNimation/4kids/bandai/pioneer/adv/cpm/everyone, because that'd fucking rule.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:05 pm

Professor Daravon wrote:Well yeah, I didn't mean that it was strange that he received help for his fansubbing purposes. Just, even after he said it, no one really seemed to notice. Conversation continued as usual as if nothing were amiss.
Yeah. Honestly, I missed it since it was at the very end, and I was too caught up in making note of the grammar rule ^^;;. Thanks, though!
tablet the eunuch wrote:I wonder when these guys are going to get a good old court fucking by FUNimation/4kids/bandai/pioneer/adv/cpm/everyone, because that'd fucking rule.
Totally agreed. In fact, I'd be more than happy to do the tip-off...

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:40 pm

sorry if the ban image text is too small XD

I'm working on a Dragon Ball specific one but its not as easy as that one was ^^;;;
-Laserkid