I love a lot of the Japanese fads with DBZ Characters in it.
Triple Broly :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeEMkqSNsc4
Paffendorf :
Piccolo and Gohan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmyMw1sO ... re=related
Nappa Remix : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcrwpJbP ... re=related
Danjo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i2BlvKU5f0&NR=1
Japanese video fads x DBZ
- KuriboShoe
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm
Japanese video fads x DBZ
"HI GIRLS!" - Twilght Sparkle
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
- Super Saiyajin Luffy
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: Gensokyo
- Contact:
Re: Japanese video fads x DBZ
I love these things, too!!
Japanese people habe too much time...
DragonBall Usatei:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlD6_j1h9I
DragonBall with Mamotte Shugogetten Opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLiBjtt3S78
But actually, I don't find so much fads for DB. Yu-Gi-Oh! has more...
Japanese people habe too much time...
DragonBall Usatei:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlD6_j1h9I
DragonBall with Mamotte Shugogetten Opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLiBjtt3S78
But actually, I don't find so much fads for DB. Yu-Gi-Oh! has more...
DragonBall Xenoverse Fighting Mechanics breakdown
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
DB Xenoverse is not a DBZ simulator with fighting elements, it's a semi competent fighting/action game with DBZ simulation elements.Rukura about Sparking Omega wrote:I'm imagining people from Namco Bandai looking at these big sites talking about the announcement and them going "Wait....what?! Did we do that? Are we doing that? *turns to Spike* Are you people doing that?"
- Super Saiyajin Luffy
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: Gensokyo
- Contact:
Re: Japanese video fads x DBZ
After surfing on Nicovideo and YT (and being infected by Touhou), I've found these ones...
DragonBall Usatei (Dratei) in better Quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXnbF0XPl_c
Get Down ft. Majiin Vegeta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquRyLrryFw
Get Down ft. Tarble:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12TNw2BbKg
Vegeta's (Cirno's) perfect Math Class???:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXh99fn2rfw
Vegeta's (Cirno's) perfect Match Class with Vegeta voice imitator (aneku):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f4sDhZKpE0
IOSYS Overdrive (EASY MODO???):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHr2cJuNSI
Kirby Gourmet Race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXi1lf7SHc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pEaU9wgu8
Paffendorf (Lucky Star version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va785TP4B8s
Kakarotto ga Taosenai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WiB7QegSg
DragonBall Usatei (Dratei) in better Quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXnbF0XPl_c
Get Down ft. Majiin Vegeta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquRyLrryFw
Get Down ft. Tarble:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12TNw2BbKg
Vegeta's (Cirno's) perfect Math Class???:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXh99fn2rfw
Vegeta's (Cirno's) perfect Match Class with Vegeta voice imitator (aneku):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f4sDhZKpE0
IOSYS Overdrive (EASY MODO???):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHr2cJuNSI
Kirby Gourmet Race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXi1lf7SHc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pEaU9wgu8
Paffendorf (Lucky Star version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va785TP4B8s
Kakarotto ga Taosenai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WiB7QegSg
DragonBall Xenoverse Fighting Mechanics breakdown
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
The DragonBall Xenoverse pre-release Q&A and general information post
DB Xenoverse is not a DBZ simulator with fighting elements, it's a semi competent fighting/action game with DBZ simulation elements.Rukura about Sparking Omega wrote:I'm imagining people from Namco Bandai looking at these big sites talking about the announcement and them going "Wait....what?! Did we do that? Are we doing that? *turns to Spike* Are you people doing that?"

