Back by popular demand, I came up with this AMV and entrance video from the Corre's theme
DB AMV/Titantron
- SilverPlaqueVII
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm
- Location: Toronto, ON (#The6)
- Contact:
DB AMV/Titantron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6DYSZBS_M
Back by popular demand, I came up with this AMV and entrance video from the Corre's theme
Enjoy.
Back by popular demand, I came up with this AMV and entrance video from the Corre's theme
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)
-------------------------------------
Silver Shenron • Transit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)
-------------------------------------
Silver Shenron • Transit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads
- SilverPlaqueVII
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm
- Location: Toronto, ON (#The6)
- Contact:
Re: DB AMV/Titantron
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)
-------------------------------------
Silver Shenron • Transit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)
-------------------------------------
Silver Shenron • Transit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads
