Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
SRB2Unleashed
Regular
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am

Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Post by SRB2Unleashed » Mon May 02, 2011 4:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gPZmI-j ... ture=inbox

Soon-To-Be-Forced-Meme.

On a serious note, I did this for fun, I thought it really DID go well with the speech. Please enjoy.
GT isn't bad, just sucks ass in comparison to the other 2 animes.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaKrillinYT

User avatar
Shnuki
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Post by Shnuki » Mon May 02, 2011 4:57 pm

I think this would sound better with this speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7J-T0GT2dk

It played in the background during Goku's Super Saiyan speech, after all :)

User avatar
Budogenkai
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Post by Budogenkai » Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Seems sort of forced. Though I would like more music added to Obama walking away.
PSN: Genkaidomo
360: Bhuda64

http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips

anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?

User avatar
SRB2Unleashed
Regular
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Post by SRB2Unleashed » Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Shnuki wrote:I think this would sound better with this speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7J-T0GT2dk

It played in the background during Goku's Super Saiyan speech, after all :)
That was my original idea. It will be on SRB2DBZUnleashed account.
GT isn't bad, just sucks ass in comparison to the other 2 animes.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaKrillinYT

User avatar
Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 1007
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada.

Re: Krillin's Theme Just Made Everything More Epic.

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu May 05, 2011 3:22 am

SRB2Unleashed wrote:
Shnuki wrote:I think this would sound better with this speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7J-T0GT2dk

It played in the background during Goku's Super Saiyan speech, after all :)
That was my original idea. It will be on SRB2DBZUnleashed account.
I would have made the ending of the Prez's ending a little earlier. Allow the [instert epic theme here] to play out more. Like so! Man, I actually didn't know Kuririn had such an epic score for such an unsung, Zoidbergesque hero.

P.S. Above example brought to you by our very own Khalid. :lol:

Post Reply