
The Epic Fanart Thread!
- KuriboShoe
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm
The Epic Fanart Thread!
Post your own or somebody else's art!


"HI GIRLS!" - Twilght Sparkle
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
Re: The Epic Fanart Thread!
____________________
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump
- KuriboShoe
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm
Re: The Epic Fanart Thread!
I didn't think that was 100% the thread for this, plus this is a thread for epic fan-art.CashmanX wrote:http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4188
"HI GIRLS!" - Twilght Sparkle
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17865
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: The Epic Fanart Thread!
As was suggested, there's already a thread for things like this, whether it fits your definition of "epic" or not.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::


