Version 1 (Added own sound effects, voices and music over the Japanese Kai RAW recorded off a TV:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBkIqLNBaU
Version 2 (Added own music, thanks to Ani-Nation):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Uf4FOspa8
My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
- songohan619
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
- Location: Askøy, Norway
My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
Also known as "GeniDude" and "NerdyNorwegian"!
- Supreme Stephan
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm
- Location: A large comfy chair.
Re: My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
The second video is really epic. Gave me goosebumps!
Re: My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
The first one wasn't very good. The transition between the music was jarring.
The second one was great. The music really made the scene flow.
By the way, who is Ani-nation? I see his name come up a lot on these boards.
The second one was great. The music really made the scene flow.
By the way, who is Ani-nation? I see his name come up a lot on these boards.
- Jackal puFF
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1684
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
First one doesn't really match Imo.
Second one is like watching pokemon..
Second one is like watching pokemon..
- Budogenkai
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am
- Location: Ohio
Re: My versions of Goku going SSJ in Kai
First one was so bad augh.
Second one was interesting, not bad.
Second one was interesting, not bad.
PSN: Genkaidomo
360: Bhuda64
http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips
anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?
360: Bhuda64
http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips
anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?
