Rule 63 Dragonball

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Rule 63 Dragonball

Post by Gokuman1993 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 pm

This has been on my mind for a while, so now I'm gonna bring it up.

I've been thinking of doing some Dragonball art with the characters genderbent. I might even consider doing a little fanfic about it. So, I was wondering if you people who are artists here post some rule 63 ("If there's a male character, there is a female version of said character and vice versa") Dragon Ball art (please let it be "safe for work", though.) Hell, even think of your own idea of doing a genderbent DB fanfic (character explanations inculded)

So, if I was doing a fanfic about that sort of thing, here are the characters that will be female, male or the same
Z-Fighters
Son Goku/Kaka (Fem!Son Goku/Kakarot) ("Kaka" is really short for "Kakarot." The reason for shorting Goku's Saiyan name is because it would be easier than making up a female version of his/her Saiyan. Than, and I'm keeping Goku's Earth name the same.)
Krilla (Fem!Krillin)
Yamucha (Fem!Yamcha) (Yamucha's orignal name will be kept.)
Miss Roshi (Fem!Master Roshi)
*P.S. If you think that's a bad idea, I'll consider changing that. But, there aren't many DB fanfics where Roshi's rule 63'd
Ten (Fem!Tenshinhan) (Like the Goku example, "Ten" is short for "Tenshinhan", and it could probably work as a girls name)
Princess Vegeta (Vegeta's original name will be kept.)
Trunks Briefs (future and present) (Fem!Trunks) (original name will kept)
Son Goha (Fem!Gohan)
Son Gota (Fem!Goten)
#18 (Male!18) (the orignal name will be kept because...duh?)
Piccolo (...Well, since Namekians are generally genderless but look like dudes, Piccolo will still be genderless, but resemble a female.)

Other Characters:
Bloomer Briefs (Male!Bulma)
Cho-Cho (Male!Chi-Chi)
*If you think of a better name for him, PLEASE tell me!
Videl (Male!Videl) (the original name will be kept because....well, you know..)
Miss Satan (Fem!Mr. Satan)
*P.S If you think that's a really bad idea, I will change my mind completely!
Ox-Queen (Fem!Ox-King)
*P.S If that's a bad idea, tell me please!
Kami (Again, genderless, but resembles a Fem!Kami)
Launch (Good/purple and Bad/blond) (Male!Lunch)
Barda (Fem!Bardock)
Marro, Krillin-18's Son (Male!Marron)

Villians
Radda (Fem!Raditz) (If the name sucks, think of a better one for me.)
Brola (Fem!Broly, if I ever put him in there)
Demon Queen Piccolo (Genderless, but resembles a Fem!Demon King Piccolo)
Lady Freeza (Fem!Freeza)

Well, that's all the characters I'll rule 63'd. Be back later to check the responses.
Last edited by Gokuman1993 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Re: Rule 63 Dragonball

Post by Gokuman1993 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

You know, you guys can come at anytime.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Sounds cool. Do you plan to do any artwork for them since I'm interested on what Queen Piccolo will look like?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Sounds cool. Do you plan to do any artwork for them since I'm interested on what Queen Piccolo will look like?
Well, I'll be doing some artwork soon. But, for now, I'm letting other people share their ideas on this and showcase their artwork.

Kirby456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kirby456 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

This looks very cool. Nice ideas. :mrgreen:

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Kirby456 wrote:This looks very cool. Nice ideas. :mrgreen:
Thanks. What are your ideas for this?

KuriboShoe

Post by KuriboShoe » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

If it helps here's a image I found on Know Your Meme

"HI GIRLS!" - Twilght Sparkle
I don't like the fanfic "Cupcakes"
"Silly Vegeta, It's not Halloween, It's Christmas!" - TFS Goku

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 am

Raditz has a bad case of the rickets, I see.

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Dragon Ball GB Character Profiles

Son Goku:
Species: Full-Blooded Saiyan
Height: 3'0'' (kid), 5'2'' (adult), 100' (Oozaru)
Weight: 125 lbs, 1,000 lbs (Oozaru)
Allignment: Good
Family: Barda (biological mother, deceased), Son Goha (adoptive grandmother, deceased), Radda (older sister), Cho-Cho*(husband), Son Goha (eldest daughter), Son Gota (youngest daughter), Ox-Queen (mother-in-law), Videl* (son-in-law), Son Pan (grandson)
Friends: Bloomer (long time friend), Yamucha (former enemy/long time friend), Mistress Roshi (former martial arts teacher), Krilla (long time friend), Launch ("good" side: friend/"bad" side: "frenemy"), Korin (former martial arts teacher), Ten (former enemy/long time friend), Kami (former martial arts teacher), Piccolo (former enemy/long time friend), King Kai (former martial arts teacher), Vegeta (former enemy/"frenemy"), Android 18 (former enemy/"frenemy"), Fat Buu (former enemy/friend to Ms. Satan), Ms. Satan (friend), Uub (student)
Enemies: Emperor Pilaf, The Red-Ribbon Army, Demon Queen Piccolo (deceased), Nappa (deceased), Vegeta (now friend), Freeza (deceased), Dr. Gero (deceased), Cell (deceased), Majin Buu (deceased)

Biography:

Before the Adventure:
Kaka was the daughter of a space pirate named Barda, and both were members of the Saiyan race, people who resemble humans but carry great strength and thirst for power and blood. The race worked for the empire of the evil planet destroyer Freeza. Their job was to go into planets, exterminate the planet's people and sell the empty world for profit. However, the partnership between Freeza and the Saiyans were about to change forever, as Freeza began to worry about the ever growing power of the Saiyans. As a result, he planned their extinction. Barda learned of Freeza's plot and tried to stop him. Alas, she and the rest of her race fell by the tryant's power. However, there were a couple of surviviors and Kaka was one of them...

Baby Kaka was sent on a mission hours before the end of the Saiyans. She was sent to Earth to kill all their inhabitants and sell the place for profit. As the pod crashlands on a nearby forest, baby Kaka was found by a kindly old woman named Son Goha. Goha was a legendary martial artist and was one of the strongest females on the planet. Goha decided to raise the baby Saiyan as her own granddaughter. At first, Kaka was just like any other Saiyan: violent, tempermental and powerful. However, Goha accidently drops the baby at a nearby ravine and Kaka hits her head. Luckily, instead of dying, Kaka survived and lost all her memories of her mission and birthright. This also changed her personailty: she was now kind-hearted, gentle, and carefree. Kaka, now known as Son Goku, had lived a happy life with her beloved grandmother. Goha was always impressed by her granddaughter's ever-growing strength whenever they trained. Unfortunately, their happiness would eventually end.

One night, as Goku was in bed, she caught a glimpse of the moon. As a part of her Saiyan biology, she transformed into a giant, raging, monkey-like creature. Gota tried to stop her granddaughter's rampage, but was crushed and killed for trying. Goku would have never remembered that night, and had lost her grandmother forever. However, that tragedy would end up becoming the beginning of a great adventure....

The Search for the Dragonballs:
After her grandmother's death, 12 year old Son Goku had lived in the woods all by herself. She did her daily activites, such as training and finding some thing to eat. It was a simple little life. However, all that changed when she meets Bloomer Briefs, an arrogant, vain, yet intelligent teenaged boy. Bloomer was on a quest to find the Dragon Balls, seven mystical orbs that can summon a wish-granting dragon when put altogether. Impressed by the young girl's strength, Bloomer takes Goku along on his quest to find the dragon balls. The two meet many friends, such as Yamucha, a desert bandit with a fear of the opposite sex and Mistress Roshi, an old and powerful martial artist who would love to enjoy the company of men. They also meet the fearsome, yet friendly Ox-Queen and her shy young son, Cho-Cho (who falls in love with Goku) However, the duo also meet fearsome enemies as well, such as the tiny, incompetent yet cruel Emperor Pilaf and his band of goons. Eventually, Goku and her friends had acheived their quest for the Dragon Balls, and their adventure had ended. Or did it?

After her search for the dragonballs, Goku meets Roshi again. This time, she wants to become the old woman's pupil in martial arts. The old Turtle Woman accepts, and Goku's training regime begins. During her training with Roshi, she makes friends with Launch, a young and handsome man who's personailty changes as he sneezes (one kind and gentle, one violent and greedy) and Krilla, a young female monk who at first hates the monkey tailed girl, but eventually warms up to her for her friendly personailty. Soon, another journey begins for the two little martial artists...

That's part one of my biography for Fem!Goku. Part two will come eventually. Hope you like it.

* I changed Male!Chi-Chi's name into "Cho-Cho". If you hate that, please tell me and think of a name for him. Also, help me think of a name for Male!Videl.
Last edited by Gokuman1993 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ChroniclyFlaming

Post by ChroniclyFlaming » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 am

Hah, I love the names you chose for the characters. I've written a few genderswapped DB stories, and the name thing always tripped me up. Personally, I named Chi-Chi Cheech for some reason, but I like your suggestion more.

I hope you do some fanart soon. Really, really looking forward to Krilla/Android 18.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I wonder how different Freeza would look, if any.

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Gokuman1993 wrote:Dragon Ball GB Character Profiles

Son Goku:
Family: Barda (biological mother, deceased), Son Goha (adoptive grandmother, deceased), Radda (older sister), Cho-Cho*(husband), Son Goha (eldest daughter), Son Gota (youngest daughter), Ox-Queen (mother-in-law), Videl* (son-in-law), Son Pan (grandson)
Friends: Bloomer (long time friend), Yamucha (former enemy/long time friend), Mistress Roshi (former martial arts teacher), Krilla (long time friend), Launch ("good" side: friend/"bad" side: "frenemy"), Karin (former martial arts teacher), Ten (former enemy/long time friend), Kami (former martial arts teacher), Piccolo (former enemy/long time friend), King Kai (former martial arts teacher), Vegeta (former enemy/"frenemy"), Android 18 (former enemy/"frenemy"), Fat Buu (former enemy/friend to Ms. Satan), Ms. Satan (friend), Uub (student)
Enemies: Emperor Pilaf, The Red-Ribbon Army, Demon Queen Piccolo (deceased), Nappa (deceased), Vegeta (now friend), Freeza (deceased), Dr. Gero (deceased), Cell (deceased), Majin Buu (deceased)

Biography:

Before the Adventure:
Kaka was the daughter of a space pirate named Barda, and both were members of the Saiyan race, people who resemble humans but carry great strength and thirst for power and blood. The race worked for the empire of the evil planet destroyer Freeza. Their job was to go into planets, exterminate the planet's people and sell the empty world for profit. However, the partnership between Freeza and the Saiyans were about to change forever, as Freeza began to worry about the ever growing power of the Saiyans. As a result, he planned their extinction. Barda learned of Freeza's plot and tried to stop him. Alas, she and the rest of her race fell by the tryant's power. However, there were a couple of surviviors and Kaka was one of them...

Baby Kaka was sent on a mission hours before the end of the Saiyans. She was sent to Earth to kill all their inhabitants and sell the place for profit. As the pod crashlands on a nearby forest, baby Kaka was found by a kindly old woman named Son Goha. Goha was a legendary martial artist and was one of the strongest females on the planet. Goha decided to raise the baby Saiyan as her own granddaughter. At first, Kaka was just like any other Saiyan: violent, tempermental and powerful. However, Goha accidently drops the baby at a nearby ravine and Kaka hits her head. Luckily, instead of dying, Kaka survived and lost all her memories of her mission and birthright. This also changed her personailty: she was now kind-hearted, gentle, and carefree. Kaka, now known as Son Goku, had lived a happy life with her beloved grandmother. Goha was always impressed by her granddaughter's ever-growing strength whenever they trained. Unfortunately, their happiness would eventually end.

One night, as Goku was in bed, she caught a glimpse of the moon. As a part of her Saiyan biology, she transformed into a giant, raging, monkey-like creature. Gota tried to stop her granddaughter's rampage, but was crushed and killed for trying. Goku would have never remembered that night, and had lost her grandmother forever. However, that tragedy would end up becoming the beginning of a great adventure....

After her grandmother's death, 12 year old Son Goku had lived in the woods all by herself. She did her daily activites, such as training and finding some thing to eat. It was a simple little life. However, all that changed when she meets Bloomer Briefs, an arrogant, vain, yet intelligent teenaged boy. Bloomer was on a quest to find the Dragon Balls, seven mystical orbs that can summon a wish-granting dragon when put altogether. Impressed by the young girl's strength, Bloomer takes Goku along on his quest to find the dragon balls. The two meet many friends, such as Yamucha, a desert bandit with a fear of the opposite sex and Mistress Roshi, an old and powerful martial artist who would love to enjoy the company of men. They also meet the fearsome, yet friendly Ox-Queen and her shy young son, Cho-Cho (who falls in love with Goku) However, the duo also meet fearsome enemies as well, such as the tiny, incompetent yet cruel Emperor Pilaf and his band of goons. Eventually, Goku and her friends had acheived their quest for the Dragon Balls, and their adventure had ended. Or did it?

After her search for the dragonballs, Goku meets Roshi again. This time, she wants to become the old woman's pupil in martial arts. The old Turtle Woman accepts, and Goku's training regime begins. During her training with Roshi, she makes friends with Launch, a young and handsome man who's personailty changes as he sneezes (one kind and gentle, one violent and greedy) and Krilla, a young female monk who at first hates the monkey tailed girl, but eventually warms up to her for her friendly personailty. Soon, another journey begins for the two little martial artists...

That's part one of my biography for Fem!Goku. Part two will come eventually. Hope you like it.
The Tournaments and the Red Ribbon Army
Son Goku and Krilla sign up to participate in the World Martial Arts Tournament, a tournament where all the Earth's strongest fighters showcase their incredible power. There, Goku reunites with Yamucha, Bloomer and the others. Also, she meets many interesting and powerful competitors, such as Jackie Chun (who, in reality, is Roshi herself) After the tournament, however, Goku had to fight the evil terrorist organization known as the Red Ribbon Army, who are on a quest to find the Dragon Balls and achieve world domination. Luckily, with Goku's great power and help from her friends, the evil army were brought down one by one. One year later, Goku and her friends once again enter the Tournament. This time, they meet Ten, a powerful female fighter/would-be assasin from the evil Crane School and her fellow schoolmate Chaozu. However, once they learn of the school's evil ways, they join the side of good and becomes Goku's friends. But, there will come another enemy more powerful than even Goku can imagine...

Demon Queen Piccolo
Thanks to the evil Emperor Pilaf, a strange and evil creature known as Demon Queen Piccolo was released from her century-long confinement from the Evil Containment Wave. As she was released, Piccolo planned to have her revenge aganist the world and become it's ruler. Her first plan of attack was to kill all the martial artists with help from her "offspring." The first ones to die from Queen Piccolo's hands were Krilla and Mistress Roshi. A grief-stricken Goku tries to both revive her fallen comrades with the Dragon Balls and avenge their deaths. However, Piccolo herself is also after the Dragon Balls to wish for enternal youth (a task she, unforunate for the world, succeeds) When Goku fights her the first time, she easily defeats the monkey-tailed girl. However, the two meet again and have a fierce battle. Eventually, Goku drives herself through Piccolo's stomach, killing the evil witch and ending her terror forever. However, Piccolo has one last trick up her sleeve: she once again creates another offspring, one that resembles her, and in three years, will avenge her "mother's" death. Krilla and Roshi were revived and Goku was chosen by the Kami of Earth to recieve training from at her goddess' temple in the sky. What will happen in three years....?

Three Years Later
3 years after the Queen Piccolo battles, Goku and her friends reunite to particpate in the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament. Goku has grown into a beautiful young woman, but still retains her child-like naivety. Also, she has gotten much stronger than before. Goku once again meets many interesting competitors: "Anyonymous", a mysterious, yet handsome young man with a strange grudge aganist Goku, Shen, a nerdy woman with a surprising skill of fighting and Piccolo, the "daughter" of Demon Queen Piccolo. Eventually two of the fighters reveal their true identites: "Anyonymous" is really Cho-Cho, Goku's "finacee", who came to the Tournament to remind Goku of her engagement to him years ago and Shen reveals herself as Kami, who came to the Tournament to defeat Piccolo. As the fight went on, Goku and Piccolo finally face off. While their strength is almost even matched, Piccolo proved to be no match for Goku's might. However, instead of finishing her off (killing Piccolo would also mean killing Kami, and if that happens, the Dragon Balls disappear), Goku lets Piccolo live on as her rival. Piccolo vows that, one day, she will kill Goku and rule the world. With peace restored to the world once again, Goku and Cho-Cho leave the tournament to get married. And, soon, five years pass...

Here's part two of my biography for Fem!Goku. Be back with part three (which is all about DBZ!)

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Gokuman1993 wrote:
Gokuman1993 wrote:Dragon Ball GB Character Profiles

Son Goku:
Friends: Bloomer (long time friend), Yamucha (former enemy/long time friend), Mistress Roshi (former martial arts teacher), Krilla (long time friend), Launch ("good" side: friend/"bad" side: "frenemy"), Karin (former martial arts teacher), Ten (former enemy/long time friend), Kami (former martial arts teacher), Piccolo (former enemy/long time friend), King Kai (former martial arts teacher), Vegeta (former enemy/"frenemy"), Android 18 (former enemy/"frenemy"), Fat Buu (former enemy/friend to Ms. Satan), Ms. Satan (friend), Uub (student)

Biography:

Before the Adventure:

The Tournaments and the Red Ribbon Army
Son Goku and Krilla sign up to participate in the World Martial Arts Tournament, a tournament where all the Earth's strongest fighters showcase their incredible power. There, Goku reunites with Yamucha, Bloomer and the others. Also, she meets many interesting and powerful competitors, such as Jackie Chun (who, in reality, is Roshi herself) After the tournament, however, Goku had to fight the evil terrorist organization known as the Red Ribbon Army, who are on a quest to find the Dragon Balls and achieve world domination. Luckily, with Goku's great power and help from her friends, the evil army were brought down one by one. One year later, Goku and her friends once again enter the Tournament. This time, they meet Ten, a powerful female fighter/would-be assasin from the evil Crane School and her fellow schoolmate Chaozu. However, once they learn of the school's evil ways, they join the side of good and becomes Goku's friends. But, there will come another enemy more powerful than even Goku can imagine...

Demon Queen Piccolo
Thanks to the evil Emperor Pilaf, a strange and evil creature known as Demon Queen Piccolo was released from her century-long confinement from the Evil Containment Wave. As she was released, Piccolo planned to have her revenge aganist the world and become it's ruler. Her first plan of attack was to kill all the martial artists with help from her "offspring." The first ones to die from Queen Piccolo's hands were Krilla and Mistress Roshi. A grief-stricken Goku tries to both revive her fallen comrades with the Dragon Balls and avenge their deaths. However, Piccolo herself is also after the Dragon Balls to wish for enternal youth (a task she, unforunate for the world, succeeds) When Goku fights her the first time, she easily defeats the monkey-tailed girl. However, the two meet again and have a fierce battle. Eventually, Goku drives herself through Piccolo's stomach, killing the evil witch and ending her terror forever. However, Piccolo has one last trick up her sleeve: she once again creates another offspring, one that resembles her, and in three years, will avenge her "mother's" death. Krilla and Roshi were revived and Goku was chosen by the Kami of Earth to recieve training from at her goddess' temple in the sky. What will happen in three years....?

Three Years Later
3 years after the Queen Piccolo battles, Goku and her friends reunite to particpate in the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament. Goku has grown into a beautiful young woman, but still retains her child-like naivety. Also, she has gotten much stronger than before. Goku once again meets many interesting competitors: "Anyonymous", a mysterious, yet handsome young man with a strange grudge aganist Goku, Shen, a nerdy woman with a surprising skill of fighting and Piccolo, the "daughter" of Demon Queen Piccolo. Eventually two of the fighters reveal their true identites: "Anyonymous" is really Cho-Cho, Goku's "finacee", who came to the Tournament to remind Goku of her engagement to him years ago and Shen reveals herself as Kami, who came to the Tournament to defeat Piccolo. As the fight went on, Goku and Piccolo finally face off. While their strength is almost even matched, Piccolo proved to be no match for Goku's might. However, instead of finishing her off (killing Piccolo would also mean killing Kami, and if that happens, the Dragon Balls disappear), Goku lets Piccolo live on as her rival. Piccolo vows that, one day, she will kill Goku and rule the world. With peace restored to the world once again, Goku and Cho-Cho leave the tournament to get married. And, soon, five years pass...

Here's part two of my biography for Fem!Goku. Be back with part three (which is all about DBZ!)
Goku's Past Revealed!:
Five years later, Goku and Cho-Cho had lived a quiet and peaceful life and also had been blessed with a daughter, Goha (named after Goku's grandmother) However, much to Goku's quiet chargin, her husband did not want their daughter to enter the world of martial arts and dreamed of her becoming a scholar. One day, Goku meets her friends again at Kame House and showed her Goha. However, a mysterious woman wearing a strange suit of armor and a monkey's tail came to Kame House. The woman's name was Radda, and she presented herself as Goku's older sister! Radda soon tells Goku of her birthright and her mission to destroy all the people of Earth. Disgusted and replused by the Saiyan, Goku rejects her race and tries to fight Radda. Unfortunately, the female Saiyan proved to be too much for Goku to handle. As result, Radda takes Goha hostage, and threatens that if Goku did not kill at least 100 humans, she will kill her daughter. However, unexpected help came in the form of Piccolo, who joins Goku on her quest to defeat the Saiyan and rescue her daughter. Despite their incredible strength together, however, Radda still proved to be a formidable opponent. Soon, an enraged Goha showcases an incredible hidden power and weakens the Saiyan. Goku ultimately makes an incredible sacrifice as she, while holding Radda in a headlock, is killed by Piccolo's deadly new technique: Makansappo. However, this is not the end of this story...

The Saiyans:
With her dying breath, Radda warns Piccolo that there are two, more powerful Saiyans coming to Planet Earth in one year. Interested in Goha's power, Piccolo decides to train the timid young girl to fight the Saiyans. Meanwhile, the other heroes (Yamucha, Krilla, Ten and Chaozu) head to Kami's Lookout to recieve training. Also, in the afterlife, Goku has to recieve training from King Kai, the most powerful martial artist in the galaxy. Bloomer and the others make it their mission to find the Dragon Balls and bring Goku back to life. One year later, the Saiyans (Princess Vegeta and her bodyguard Nappa) arrive on Earth. Thier mission is to find the Dragon Balls to wish for immortailty. However, they are challenged to a fight by the Z-Fighters (inculding Goha) The Saiyans once again prove to much stronger than the human fighters thought as, one by one, one of their own die (inculding Piccolo, who sacrifices her life and Kami's to save Goha). With only Goha and Krilla left, it seems hopeless for planet Earth. Until...

Goku vs. Vegeta
Having been trained by King Kai and wished back to life by the Dragonballs, a much more powerful Goku returns to defeat the Saiyans. First, she takes on Nappa, and easily defeats the brute (only for him to be killed by his own comrade) Now, Goku takes on Vegeta. At first, the arrogant Saiyan princess proves to much stronger than Goku imagined. However, with the power of the Kaio-Ken, Goku proved to be no match for Vegeta, much to the princess' ever-growing anger. Unfortunately, Goku's body in crippled beyond belief by her own move and Vegeta's Oozaru form only makes matters worse for our heroine. Luckily, with some help from Goha, Krilla and Yajirobe, Vegeta is defeated and retreats back into space. But, that will end up becoming the beginning of an even more epic adventure...

Well, that's part three. Frieza and possibly Cell bios will come eventually.

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokuman1993 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 am

All right. Here's some fanart for you.

http://rulkout1993.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3khnru First is this little number starring kid Fem!Goku.

http://rulkout1993.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ky0c3 Second is a little character design of what Fem!Goku would look like.

Hope you enjoy them.

Fullmetalninja

Post by Fullmetalninja » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am

StarRot
Advanced Regular

Post by StarRot » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 am

She's so cute!

Fullmetalninja

Post by Fullmetalninja » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am

StarRot
Advanced Regular

Post by StarRot » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I love Rule 63 ~

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 am

That female Dodoria has enormous breasts. And is kinda hot.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

djkalteraphine
Regular

Post by djkalteraphine » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 am

here's some others...