Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
-
Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
-
Contact:
Post
by Castor Troy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 pm
The update that everybody’s been waiting for and possibly the biggest request by fans for the past decade… I have remastered ALL of my classic videos with the Dragon Box footage!
This was a very long time in the making and is my greatest gift to all the fans who have supported me throughout the years. There’s over 45 videos in all which equals over 3 and a half hours of content. I hope you all enjoy the classic videos with a brand new experience!
-
The Time Traveller
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 3456
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
- Location: UK
Post
by The Time Traveller » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 pm
Man, that's a pretty cool layout, the official site should look this good.
-
Castor Troy
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
-
Contact:
Post
by Castor Troy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm
The Time Traveller wrote:Man, that's a pretty cool layout, the official site should look this good.
Thanks! I tried to copy the US Dragon Book layout the best I could.